A Small Town Tournament With Worldwide Impact
Since its inception over 30 years ago, the Pine Tree Apple Tennis Classic (PTATC) has raised over $5 million, leading to the development of two cutting edge tumor registries, the discovery of the DICER 1 gene and multiple studies on the short and long-term effects of cancer treatment on children.
New areas of research would not be possible without support and partnerships like yours.
Thank you for your generosity!
Funds Raised by the PTATC Benefit
The Pine Tree Apple Tennis Classic (PTATC) Advisory Committee has formed its own entity. This Minnesota nonprofit corporation, the Pine Tree Apple Classic Fund (PTACF), is committed to continuing the PTATC tradition.
Pine Tree Apple Classic Fund (PTACF) has been determined to be tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our tax identification number is 82-4314989.
Our Newest Participants
- Paula Rincon Otero $100.00 raised
- Bridget Krein $0.00 raised
- CE Carlos Espinoza $0.00 raised
- Chris Kuna $0.00 raised
- Tobias Wernet $0.00 raised
- JW Jose Williamson $0.00 raised
- Tooli Wilkins $50.00 raised
- BV Brian Valley $0.00 raised
- DS David Stingley $0.00 raised
- Ryan Meger $0.00 raised