- 1 Richard Zeskind $2,486.79 raised
- 2 Donald Bowers $1,738.68 raised
- 3 Dave Rosas $806.50 raised
- 4 Larry Smith $649.46 raised
- 5 Keisha Komschlies $500.00 raised
- 1 Val's PALS $21,663.51 raised
- 2 E TEAM $11,875.75 raised
- 3 Mom-Mom's Mob $2,323.21 raised
- 4 Birmy's Bunch $2,167.92 raised
- 5 Rice Celebration of Courage Team $1,738.68 raised
Equip, encourage and empower with each stride!
Register today and make All Things Possible for our PALS!
On Sunday, April 28, the Brigance Brigade Foundation will host the 6th annual 5.7K Championship Race & 1.57 Mile Family Run/Walk. This family-friendly event will bring together runners and walkers of all experience levels for a morning of fun and fitness to support the Brigance Family’s vision for their legacy, to provide direct resources and financial assistance to families battling ALS.
If you or your company are interested in event sponsorship opportunities, please contact Stephanie Chall email@example.com.
REGISTER EARLY, WE EXPECT A SELL OUT CROWD:
- For the first time in the event’s history, the number of available registrations will be capped at 1,500. We encourage everyone interested in participating to secure their bibs now as walk-up registration, if available, will be limited.
- All participants will receive an event shirt (please choose size at packet pickup) and a finisher's medal.
NEW THIS YEAR:
Join us for brunch!
- Jimmy's Famous Seafood, the Official Food and Beverage Sponsor of the 5.7K Championship Event, will be providing a build-your-own brunch bar - featuring omelettes, bowls, burritos, and yogurt/fruit - as well as beer, champagne and mimosas! When registering for the race, be sure to add on our 'brunch' option and spend your Sunday Funday with the Brigance Brigade!
Jumpstart your 5.7K fundraising!
- 2019 marks O.J. Brigance’s 50th birthday. The average life expectancy for someone diagnosed with ALS is 2-5 years; through faith and fortitude, O.J. and Chanda Brigance have fought ALS bravely for over 10 years. In addition to registration, please consider an additional $50 gift for the Brigance Brigade Foundation’s 50 for 50 campaign, honoring the Brigance family’s vision of helping as many families battling ALS as possible.
Due to an overwhelming crowd at last year’s event, packet pickup will not be available at Canton Waterfront Park on the day of the event (4/28/19). Registered participants can pick up their bib at the locations below in advance of race day:
Tuesday, April 23 | 4 - 8 PM
Merritt Club - White Marsh:
5301 Campbell Blvd, Nottingham, MD 21236
Wednesday, April 24 | 4 - 8 PM
Merritt Club - Canton:
3401 Boston St, Baltimore, MD 21244
Thursday, April 25 | 11:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Brigance Brigade Foundation Office:
11350 McCormick Road, Executive Plaza I, Suite 105, Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Saturday, April 27 | 2 - 6 PM
Canton Waterfront Park:
3001 Boston St, Baltimore, MD 21224
If you are unable to pick up your own race packet, you may authorize another person to do so on your behalf. The authorized individual must bring a note, email or text from you stating that they have been given permission to pick up your bib. Please also let that person know your preferred t-shirt size. If you are planning to pick up for a group or team, please bring a list if possible.
Questions relating to race registration, logistics, timing, etc, can be directd to Andrea Gilde at Blue Cheetah Sports Timing and Event Management: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you or your company are interested in event sponsorship opportunities or if you have questions relating to fundraising and the work of the Brigance Brigade Foundation, etc. can be directed to Exeuctive Director Stephanie Chall: email@example.com; 410-878-2030.
About the Brigance Brigade Foundation:
The Brigance Brigade Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with the mission to equip, encourage, and empower people living with ALS. Founded by #57 former champion football player, O.J. Brigance and his wife, Chanda, the Brigance Brigade Foundation cultivates a caring community, demands dignity for all, and actively works to create a lasting, positive impact to realize a world where people touched by ALS thrive with purpose and passion.