Run for the Lands You Love
Healthy Lands, Healthy People, Healthy Communities
Maybe it's a trail nestled deep in a redwood forest. Maybe it's a ridge overlooking the ocean. Maybe it's an oak woodland that fills with wildflowers during the springtime. Maybe it's a quiet garden patch in the middle of a bustling city.
Wherever it may be, it's the land you love: the land that you return to time and time again to hike, run, walk, play, read, nap, hang out with friends and family. It's your treasured place, a land that cares for your wellbeing and that of your loved ones. It represents the health and vitality of your community and of future generations.
This year at the Race for Open Space, Big Sur Land Trust calls you to run in the name of conservation. Run to inspire others to care about the places that are special to you. Run to bring nature back into our urban areas. Run for the lands you love.
Stay connected with @BigSurLandTrust
- 1 Shirley Coly $300.00 raised
- 2 Heather Haynes $185.00 raised
- 3 Jake Cline $166.25 raised
- 4 Colin Mehle $139.25 raised
- 5 Karen Hassan $135.00 raised
- 1 Lululemon Monterey $866.30 raised
- 2 Earthbound Farm $733.45 raised
- 3 The Meme Team $685.00 raised
- 4 Deku $536.25 raised
- 5 Contemplative Peregrinators $425.00 raised