Resilience Marathon for Trauma Support Services Leaderboard
- 1 Traci Beeson Lane $151.00 raised
- 2 Theresa Patrick $150.00 raised
- 3 Connie Bergara $100.00 raised
- 4 Ed Coble $100.00 raised
- 5 Victoria Highland $100.00 raised
- 1 Rebecca’s Autumn Walkers $1,253.00 raised
- 2 Team PaTREK $370.00 raised
- 3 Team HoHo $225.00 raised
- 4 Coble's Heroes $170.00 raised
- 5 Traci's Trauma Warriors $151.00 raised
Resilience Marathon for Trauma Support Services
One mile at a time, for one life at a time.
Join us today, even if you are not a runner!
Resilience Marathon is a self-paced 26.2-mile walk/run during the month of November that benefits Trauma Support Services.
Trauma Support Services is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that provides trauma-informed therapy at NO COST to crime victims and other trauma survivors, and during the pandemic, we also are providing services to frontline workers as well.
Everyone who raises $50 gets a Marathon Medal.
Raise $100 to also get a black long-sleeve event t-shirt!
- View More Recent Activity
Strava Mileage Tracker
Use the free app Strava to track your miles and show donors what you are doing to reach your 26.2-mile goal!
Our Newest Participants
- Jane Beeson Huffman $0.00 raised
- SM Sandra Mazur $0.00 raised
- CB Connie Bergara $100.00 raised
- EP Evena Pierre $0.00 raised
- EC Ed Coble $100.00 raised
- PM Phillip Morales $20.00 raised
- Lauren Freymuth $0.00 raised
- AE Amber Ensign $0.00 raised
- SD Shannon DW $0.00 raised
- DD Debbie Domas $0.00 raised