Vote for me!
We need your vote!
This month we have decided that we are going to be wearing kilts – not just because it’s a great fashion statement – but to bring awareness and raise money for a great cause: Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Intermountain Area (RMHC)
Our goal is to raise this money with your help through your votes. Each $25 raised = 1 vote for us. The person/team with the most votes at midnight on October 31st will become the Champion.
Here are our top 5 reasons we are asking for your vote!
- RMHC helps families when they need it the most. You can’t plan for when your child gets seriously ill or gets injured, but if and when that happens, RMHC is there to support families through some of the most difficult challenges they may face.
- Your money supports warrior kids and families. Take a minute to look at the photos of the kids with their parents, siblings, and other patients on the main fundraising page or at rmhcslc.org. This is who you are supporting. Kids and their families who are facing the unimaginable…and yet fight with optimism and determination.
- $25 goes a long way. RMHC provides beautiful rooms, food, transportation, meaningful activities and joyful distractions – and they do it at a fraction of the cost these families would pay on their own. You can feel confident that your $25 donation will have a major impact on the services provided to these families.
- RMHC was recognized as the best charity to donate to in Utah. This organization constantly receives the highest 4/4-star ratings from Charity Navigator and last year was selected out of all the non-profits in Utah as the best charity to donate to by business.org.
- Because we look good in kilts and really would love the honor of becoming the 2020 Kilts for Kids Champions!
Please vote for us today!