Registration is closed, the walk is past, but you can still support us with a donation by clicking the "Please Donate Now" button
On behalf of RSDSA and the individuals living with CRPS/RSD around the country, thank you so much for coming out for the Walk & Expo on Saturday, September 9th. . It was a great day with blue skies, beautiful weather, and a high level of participation, energy and enthusiasm.
The Annual RSDSA Long Island CRPS Awareness Walk & Expo returns for its 5th year at Eisenhower Park. Mark the date on your calendar for this family friendly event & help us spread the word on social media by sharing our posts.
See you in September!
Debbie ONeal - Chair
Joe & Ellen Mina - Co-Chairs
CRPS Awareness WALK & EXPO
Walk, Run, Roll 1K / 2.5K
Online registration is closed, but everyone welcome to register in person on Saturday, September 9th.
Saturday, Sept. 9, 2023
8am - 2pm
East Meadow, NY
Pear and Peach Picnic Area Peach and Pear Picnic Area is located off Park Boulevard in Eisenhower Park.
Veteran’s with ID: $15
Seniors 62+: $20
Children (5 -12): $10
Day of walk registration: $35
- Morning coffee and bagels
- Education Center
- Crafts for kids
- Lunchtime BBQ
- Rain or shine
RSDSA helps those with CRPS:
- sends children with CRPS to summer camp
- young adult weekend
- supports and funds clinical trials for better treatments
- committed to advocating for CRPS research and supporting the medical community
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) formally known as reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD) is a complex, rare pain syndrome characterized by intense, persistent pain which induces changes in the peripheral and central nervous system.
*CRPS/RSD is rated as the most painful chronic pain condition in the world today. Currently there is No Cure - Help Us Change that.--
For more information RSDS.org
of your goal reached
5th Annual Long Island CRPS Awareness Walk & Expo Leaderboard
- 1 Ellen Mina $5,269.87 raised
- 2 Andrea Eaton $1,618.95 raised
- 3 Elizabeth Seickel $587.48 raised
- 4 Gregory DeSanto $430.00 raised
- 5 Lauren Franklin $319.50 raised
- 1 Nonstop Warrior $2,190.16 raised
- 2 Wonder Woman…Tough $1,259.48 raised
- 3 Seickel Warriors $807.48 raised
- 4 Debbie’s 4 Leaf Clovers $789.07 raised
- 5 Miles for Melissa $658.95 raised