Run to Rebuild 2021 Leaderboard
- 1 Denise Noel $1,536.40 raised
- 2 Mark Mahar $1,000.00 raised
- 3 Chris Landis $1,000.00 raised
- 4 Jeremy Moss $507.00 raised
- 5 Robert Bellinger $500.00 raised
- 1 Team Landis $4,710.00 raised
- 2 ASB Real Estate Investments $3,076.00 raised
- 3 Bonaventure $2,272.00 raised
- 4 Mahar/EY $1,520.00 raised
- 5 Team Kent $1,246.00 raised
WHAT IS THE RUN TO REBUILD?
What: A VIRTUAL 5k to support homeowners with limited income get the critical home repairs they need to stay safe and healthy at home. All funds raised will also support all of Rebuilding Together DC Alexandria’s programs.
When: Saturday, April 24 2021 - Saturday, May 1 2021
Why: A safe healthy home is more important now than ever. We’ve all spent the past year in isolation, doing our best to stay home and follow public health guidelines. But the truth is, home simply isn’t safe for many of our neighbors. Whether it’s a leaking roof, no heat or AC, unable to move up and down stairs… the list goes on.
A safe and healthy home can improve social, emotional, and physical health. And homeownership is still the number one way to build wealth in the country.
Keeping our low-income residents stably housed will improve their overall health, allow them to maintain and build wealth, and revitalize entire communities.
How does it work:
- Register as an individual or as a team - both registration and peer to peer
- Donate a suggested $25 registration fee ($100 for teams) - extra mile badge
- Raise funds to receive prizes and badges
- Run to Rebuild with Us on what-would’ve-been NRD!