Walk a Mile in Her Shoes ®
SARC's 10th annual Walk a Mile Event is scheduled for April 27, 2019!
There is an old saying: "You can't really understand another person's experience until you've walked a mile in their shoes." Walk a Mile in Her Shoes® events ask men to literally walk one mile in women's high-heeled shoes. It's not easy but it's a playful opportunity to rally support in our community and raise awareness about the causes, effects and remedies for sexual assault and domestic violence. This event raises funds for SARC which provides resources, hope, and healing to victims of violence.
Location: Black Eyed Suzie's in Bel Air
Check-in and Onsite Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 27, 2019.
Be sure to take part in this year's theme - A Walk Through Time - with groovy, psychodelic, boss, or tubular shoes from your favorite decade!
- View More Recent Activity
- 1 Steve Linkous $9,982.25 raised
- 2 CJ D'Alessio $512.00 raised
- 3 Billy Boniface $456.28 raised
- 4 Frank Kellner $360.50 raised
- 5 JOEL LINKOUS $307.50 raised
- 1 Harford Mutual Pumped Up $11,380.04 raised
- 2 LDP $616.50 raised
- 3 Irish Stilettos $329.50 raised
- 4 AKA Pink and Green Pacers $271.45 raised
- 5 Imperial Walkers $230.00 raised
Our Newest Participants
- LJ LaToya Jones $0.00 raised
- Eric Rebbert $0.00 raised
- James Hall $60.75 raised
- ZK Zachary Koslowsky $121.54 raised
- SS Shawn Sejpal $0.00 raised
- IR Ikeisha Reid $0.00 raised
- Amy Crumbley $125.75 raised
- BA Bonnie Anderson $103.00 raised
- Kerry Kittle $25.00 raised
- JL JOEL LINKOUS $307.50 raised