- 1 Jenny Hawes $1,650.00 raised
- 2 Kiara Castillo-Marin $1,365.00 raised
- 3 Marnie Garner $520.00 raised
- 4 Jordan Forrest $370.00 raised
- 5 Bethany Torraville $200.00 raised
- 1 StFx University $370.00 raised
- 2 Memorial University of Newfoundland $200.00 raised
- 3 Mount Royal University $0.00 raised
- 4 Trent University $0.00 raised
- 5 Jua Primary School $0.00 raised
Our Newest Participants
- Charlotte Parsons $0.00 raised
- Jordan Forrest $370.00 raised
- Audrey Slater $0.00 raised
- Jenny Hawes $1,650.00 raised
- JD Jesse Dias $0.00 raised
- CH Chastity Hungle $0.00 raised
- Kiara Castillo-Marin $1,365.00 raised
- MD Mikaela Dodig $0.00 raised
- HE Hannah Ertl $0.00 raised
- KH Kae Hover $0.00 raised
Have some fun, show off your leadership skills and raise money !
Help support the importance of inclusive education for all students including those with Down syndrome.
My Own Fundraiser Universities & Colleges Edition is a "Do It Yourself' fundraising platform for schools. Raise funds for CDSS anytime, anywhere.
How do you fundraise? Create an acitivity, invite your fellow students to participate, charge a fee or donation to help reach your school fundraising goal. CDSS has posters and tips to help your event be a FUNdraising success.
Looking to fulfill your curriculum requirements? Start a fundraiser and demonstrate your leadership skills organizing your event.
REGISTER OR JOIN YOUR SCHOOL EVENT .
Your fundraising makes the difference! Money raised through your events will directly fund:
- Online resources for families, teachers and education assistants
- Specialized books and materials for emergent readers
- Webinars and training series promoting learning, diversity & inclusion and other topics
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.