We are so excited to have you join us for our first ever online auction extravaganza: Sit, Stay At Home Auction!
We have a fantastic array of items, baskets, and packages for you to bid on that have been generously donated to our auction by local businesses and supporters!
Proceeds Benefit the Eau Claire County Humane Association. Please email us with any questions! Kfoster@eccha.org
(Won items may be picked up from ECCHA beginning Wednesday 11/25. Santa Paws will be shipped unless you have also won an item.)
How the Auction Works
3. To be taken directly to our auction in the Givi app, enter the event code you received via email after registration. When you click “Go,” you’ll be logged directly into the auction. Confirm or edit your ticket details.
4. Create a password and tap continue.
5. Confirm your payment method or add a new one.
6. Allow push notifications and camera access so you can receive outbid alerts.
7. You can now browse items and swipe to bid!
What Can You Do Next?
+ Add items to your watch list by tapping the heart icon
+ Swipe to bid on items
+ Receive push notifications when you’re outbid
+ Participate in Fund-a-Need donation appeals
+ Buy items like Santa Paws
+ View purchases by tapping on the cart icon
+ Quickly check out and pay when the auction ends