SnowFest 2019 Leaderboard
- 1 Michael Ireland $7,390.00 raised
- 2 Bob Wallace $6,650.00 raised
- 3 Troy Roos $5,950.00 raised
- 4 Rich Ulm $1,750.00 raised
- 5 Norma Cederlind $775.00 raised
- 1 Team WISG $19,920.00 raised
- 2 Lift'in $5,950.00 raised
- 3 MSC Icebreakers $2,025.00 raised
- 4 Sunsports $1,000.00 raised
- 5 Powder Pigs $600.00 raised
Join Us to Ski or Snowboard to enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities.
A day of fundraising and fun on the slopes!
Don't ski or snowboard? That's okay! You can still fundraise and be part of the Learn to Ski option and receive a two-hour lesson with rentals (skis, poles, boots, helmet OR snowboard, boots and helmet) with a ski lift ticket to practice what you just learned! Must be over 13 and level 1 or 2 skiers only.
Step 1: Register: Just click on the "Register For This Event" button to register, it's easy to create your own personal fundraising page. Create a team of 4 or join as an individual. You must register to participate. Registration is required by Febuary 25, 2019.
Step 2: Raise Funds: Forward your Qgiv fundraising page to co-works, club members, family, friends and colleagues for pledges. Add to your Facebook site or blog. Qgiv accepts all major credit cards, sends receipts and keeps track of your pledges for you! Prizes will be awarded to the team that raised the most funds and the team with the largest number of members. Total pledge minimum for each participant is $150.
Step 3: Turn in Donations: In the week prior to SnowFest 2019, teams will turn in any off-line pledges, confirm team member participant, and pledge minimums of $150 per participant. Please turn in offline donations before the event.
Step 4: Join us on Saturday, March 2 for SnowFest 2019! Participants who turn in their minimum pledge of $150 will enjoy skiing or boarding all day with a FREE lift ticket, Swag Bag full of goodies, a lunch, an event T-Shirt, and enjoy a day of fun including beer tasting (must be over 21), prizes, and more. If you love skiing and snowboarding, this is THE event of the season!
Day of Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. Be on the slopes at 9:00 a.m. and ski or snowboard until 4:00 p.m.
Visit our website: www.societyfordisabilities.org
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, March 2, 2019
Thank You for Your Participation!
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- TO Trisha O'Neil $200.00 raised
- Dee Nevarez $455.00 raised
- Michael Ireland $7,390.00 raised
- BW Bob Wallace $6,650.00 raised
- BT Beverly Tickenoff $700.00 raised
- MD Mark Day $349.00 raised
- John Anderson $600.00 raised
- RU Rich Ulm $1,750.00 raised
- ML mason louangxay $150.00 raised
- Sophie Ventura $0.00 raised