Help us reach or goal!
of your goal reached
Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson Leaderboard
- 1 Jennifer Kramer $5,739.25 raised
- 2 Heather Bailey $2,549.25 raised
- 3 Matthew Urbaniak $2,402.50 raised
- 4 Asher Zallik $2,197.50 raised
- 5 Dan Sanchez $1,519.06 raised
- 1 Eileen In $11,902.96 raised
- 2 Peoples Gas $7,933.00 raised
- 3 Marty & Reese’s Warriors $6,654.11 raised
- 4 JACKSON-PPM AMERICA $5,966.75 raised
- 5 Kidds Krue $3,430.50 raised
Chicago Polar Plunge Presented by Jackson
Join us for the 2020 Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson on Sunday, March 1, 2020. Help us celebrate our 20th Anniversary & take the challenge to jump in Lake Michigan for Special Olympics Chicago! All are welcome to join us, whether you go knee deep, waist high, or take the full plunge.
Be #FREEZINFORAREASON and support the 7,500+ special olympians who compete year-round in the city of Chicago. All funds raised will benefit the Special Olympics Chicago athletes, covering program costs such as transportation, sports equipment, team uniforms and food. Through your participation, people with intellectual disabilities have the opportunity to discover new strengths, abilities and success.
Plunge as an individual alongside other supporters, join a team or create your own fearless team. Recruit friends, family and co-workers to #MAKEASPLASH
Teams with 20 members or more will be awarded for their efforts with a free, round-trip bus. All teams that raise $20,000 or more are eligible for a 20x20 tent. All are invited to the post-plunge "Melt Down Party" with music, food, cash bar and more!
Make the #PolarPromise and register for the Chicago Polar Plunge today!
Check out our past Chicago Polar Plunge!
Our Newest Participants
- GG Garth Gibson $0.00 raised
- NG Nicole Gibson $0.00 raised
- JM Jack McClellan $0.00 raised
- JR Joey Roscoe $0.00 raised
- KF Katie Fischer $10.50 raised
- AM Adrian Mata $20.00 raised
- JB John Boidanis $0.00 raised
- JF James Francis $0.00 raised
- Ben Rosenberg $52.50 raised
- JL Jason Leitl $0.00 raised