Chicago Polar Plunge Leaderboard
- 1 Timmy Carrig $32,882.50 raised
- 2 Jennifer Kramer $21,355.95 raised
- 3 Jim Piko $7,622.50 raised
- 4 Heather Bailey $4,183.00 raised
- 5 Allison Sutera $4,020.00 raised
- 6 Hank Hughes $3,650.00 raised
- 7 Mike Andolina $3,446.25 raised
- 8 Niall Hardiman $3,443.75 raised
- 9 Michelle Nitsche $3,220.50 raised
- 10 Colleen Schaefers $3,217.46 raised
- 1 Kidds Krue $53,584.50 raised
- 2 Eileen In $38,009.11 raised
- 3 Plungaholics $27,488.62 raised
- 4 Team Dan Fahey $22,066.75 raised
- 5 Team Flags Club $19,422.41 raised
- 6 First Midwest Bank $18,855.59 raised
- 7 Marty & Reese’s Warriors $17,582.36 raised
- 8 TEAM TANG $17,446.28 raised
- 9 Team Carden $17,285.40 raised
- 10 Team CFD $12,802.19 raised
2020 Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson
Join us for the 2020 Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson on Sunday, March 1, 2020. Help us celebrate our 20th Anniversary & take the challenge to jump in Lake Michigan at North Avenue Beach for Special Olympics Chicago! All are welcome to join us, whether you go knee deep, waist high, or take the full plunge.
Be #FREEZINFORAREASON and support the 7,500+ special olympians who compete year-round in the city of Chicago. All funds raised will benefit the Special Olympics Chicago athletes, covering program costs such as transportation, sports equipment, team uniforms and food. Through your participation, people with intellectual disabilities have the opportunity to discover new strengths, abilities and success.
Plunge as an individual alongside other supporters, join a team or create your own fearless team. Recruit friends, family and co-workers to #MAKEASPLASH
Teams with 20 members or more will be awarded for their efforts with a free, round-trip bus. All teams that raise $20,000 or more are eligible for a 20x20 tent. All are invited to the post-plunge "Melt Down Party" with music, food, cash bar and more!
Make the #PolarPromise and register for the Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson today!
Check out our past Chicago Polar Plunge!
- View More Recent Activity