- 1 John Danaher $3,030.00 raised
- 2 Howie Berg $256.00 raised
- 3 Chris Olden $30.00 raised
- 4 Justin Bagnati $30.00 raised
- 5 PETER SAVERINE $25.00 raised
- 1 Danaher's Stars $3,030.00 raised
- 2 Laura's STARS $1,869.60 raised
- 3 Team Cat $1,095.16 raised
- 4 Sports Buddies $256.00 raised
- 5 Team Wolf $162.50 raised
- 6 Team Saverine $25.00 raised
- 7 The GigBox STARS $0.00 raised
- 8 My Team Triumph $0.00 raised
- 9 Team Ryon $0.00 raised
- 10 TEAM ARIEL $0.00 raised
- 11 Evan's Awesome Team $0.00 raised
- 12 Team Parker $0.00 raised
- 13 STAR Day Services and Supports Team $0.00 raised
- 14 STAR Residential $0.00 raised
- 15 STAR Board of Directors $0.00 raised
- 16 Walk for Hope $0.00 raised
- 17 Team Becky - Walking Makes Me Hungry $0.00 raised
- 18 STAR Rubberband $0.00 raised
- 19 Team James $0.00 raised
- 20 Team NC Office $0.00 raised
JOIN THE VIRTUAL WALK
VIRTUAL Kick Off--May 3, 2020
Our family-favorite event of the year that was originally scheduled to be live at Sherwood Island State Park will now be an online fun, VIRTUAL EVENT during this health crisis.
This is one of STAR's most important fundraising events of the year that raises over $100,000 to benefit over 600 individuals and their families impacted by Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) who count on STAR for services.
More than ever, we will be calling upon all of STAR's families and friends to join us (Virtually) to reach our new goal of $150,000 for the 15th Anniversary of this event. There is no doubt that STAR will need this continuity of funds to sustain our critical operations like every other agency. We hope you will keep STAR on the top of your list of agencies dear to your heart and aligned with your philanthropy.
Support STAR--BUT STAY HOME!
WHY VIRTUAL WALK?
Sign up now and participate on your own terms by raising money to benefit our local neighbors with intellectual and developmental disabilities whenever its best for you. Your family, friends and colleagues can join your Virtual Walk anytime. It’s a fun way for everyone to get involved without worrying about social distancing.
Join our Virtual Walk, and you can walk anywhere—at home, neighborhood, parks, wherever you choose anytime during the month of May. Start your online fundraising team and join us without attending an in-person event.
You’re a crucial part of a community that raises money for I/DD. You can joing in anytime during May and walk (or make it a run or bike ride) as many times as you like!
of your goal reached
Our Newest Participants
- John Danaher $3,030.00 raised
- Chris Olden $30.00 raised
- Louise Casinelli Ryon $0.00 raised
- Jennifer Thompson $0.00 raised
- Lara Ceccarelli $0.00 raised
- Melissa Mongillo $0.00 raised
- Julian Munoz $0.00 raised
- Renee Andrzejczuk $0.00 raised
- Maritza Diaz $0.00 raised
- Peter Smith $0.00 raised
YOUR VIRTUAL WALK
In Four Easy Steps...
Sign up for STAR's Virtual Walk by clicking the Register button below. That’s it! Set your fundraising goal and begin making a difference in the lives of families. Recruit a team of friends, neighbors, and family to participate with you.
Whether you walk around the block, in the park or do a 1K or a 10k run, or bike ride-- when, where and how far you go is up to you. And since it’s on your own time, you can do a little each day, if that works best. STAR's Virtual Walk will span the month of May so you can plan a nuclear family walk, roll, run, or bike event once a week or more! If you start a team, be sure to post an update on your team page.
Helping local neighbors with intellectual and developmental disabilities is an incredible reason to raise money. Let's highlight your efforts! Send your walk related photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll post on the event website.
Share a photo of yourself and use #STARWalk to let us know where you are walking. You can also tag us @STAR_Inc_ on Twitter, @star_inc on Instagram or @starct.org on Facebook. And remember—a little thanks goes a long way. Be sure to tag supporters and thank those who have joined you to help you reach your goal.
Interact with other virtual walkers by posting comments and using #STARWalk
- View More Recent Activity