Steps Toward a Cure: Illinois is a family-friendly event that includes a 1 mile walk with refreshments and kids activities. All funds raised at this event will go towards research in our fight for a cure!
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Kids, strollers and dogs on leashes are welcome to attend.
- Register before August 15th to guarantee an event shirt.
- The last day to register online is September 13th.
DSF Garden Signs are HERE!
This year we are introducing our brand new butterfly garden signs! These beautiful yard signs will bring color and life to your garden while also raising awareness for Dravet syndrome.
Every Dravet family that registers for the event will receive one for FREE! If you would like to purchase a DSF garden sign, there will be a limited quantity available for sale at the event for $20 each.
Steps Toward a Cure: Illinois Leaderboard
- 1 Brenda Tisdale $853.59 raised
- 2 Karina Aaron $756.59 raised
- 3 Mary Anne Meskis $425.00 raised
- 4 Paige Siwinski $301.79 raised
- 5 Jenna Lullo $270.00 raised
- 1 Addison's Super Heroes $1,690.90 raised
- 2 Gianina’s Guardians $973.54 raised
- 3 Angel Isabelle $945.23 raised
- 4 Team Elliot $525.00 raised
- 5 Amanda’s A Team $410.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity