Get Involved: Become a Fundraiser
Thousands of men and women who served our country need support and services to make the often difficult transition from combat to community. When you donate money, resources or time, you ensure that these veterans can turn their lives around and restore dignity, hope and self-sufficiency.
Sharing our message that war causes wounds and suffering that lasts beyond the battlefield is a powerful way to increase our supporters and help more veterans in need. Create and share your personal fundraising page to let friends and family know of the critically important work Swords to Plowshares provides to our community.
- 1 Leigh Ferrara $5,520.20 raised
- 2 Michael Lodge $1,000.00 raised
- 3 Kristin Soetebier $100.00 raised
- 4 Colleen Murakami $75.00 raised
- 5 Maggie Finnegan $20.00 raised
- 1 Chevron Changemakers $1,100.00 raised
- 2 Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom $150.00 raised
- 3 Swords Staff $95.00 raised
- 4 Kirkland & Ellis Changemakers $0.00 raised
- 5 Facebook Changemakers $0.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity