Our Superheroes Need a New Car!
As the world continues to cope with these unprecedented times, we continue our mission here at Providence Medical Center. Providing Quality Healthcare in the Spirit of Christ.
In late 2019, our fundraising efforts for a new ambulance began and continued throughout 2020. Traditionally, we have held an annual event to support our mission but have been unable to do that this year. Like so many others, we decided to host a virtual fundraiser.
Give big or give small. Any amount you can give will make a difference to our patients and staff during times of crisis.
You'll have a couple ways to give:
1. Tapping the "Join Our Effort" button allows you the option to become a fundraiser. Isn't that fantastic?! You can easily create and share your own fundraising page to help us reach our goal. Next all you need to do is share your goal and request with your friends and family on social media.
2. If you simply want to help us reach our $30,000 goal, you can tap the "Donate Now" button and electronically make your donation.
Providence Medical Center Ambulance Fundraiser Leaderboard
- 1 Tegan Nissen $613.80 raised
- 2 Tasha Forsyth $363.00 raised
- 3 Melissa Nelsen $311.00 raised
- 4 Leslie Schulz $230.00 raised
- 5 Andrea Blecke $76.00 raised