Let your donors give online at any time: day or night, your donation page is always available. It's mobile friendly too, so donors can give at home or on the go!
5 Minute Setup
Once registered, create your page, share and start fundraising!
160% Greater Average Donation
Users of the platform currently receive donations that are 160% greater than the industry-wide online donation average!
Start Fundraising Today!
Register and start funding your cause today!
Easy, Unique & Personal
The interactive walk-through makes building your own unique personal fundraising page easy. A full range of fundraising tools allows you to do everything from upload photos to write personal stories. Use features like custom emails and social templates to share your cause easily with family and friends.
Your fundraising page looks great when viewing on mobile, tablet or PC.
Qgiv, the platform manager, was the first online donations processor to take security seriously and become a Level 1 PCI Compliant provider.
Transparent Pricing - 5.95% + $0.30
There is no setup fee; only a 5.95% + $0.30 TOTAL per transaction fee on each donation. With GiftAssist, donors can elect to cover processing fees, creating a 100% donation to the cause. Most "Crowdfunding" platforms have total fees from 8%-15% with less features.
No Games - No Penalties
Unlike many "crowdfunding" programs, CrowdGiving has no hidden fees, setup costs or "optional processing fees". There are no penalties for not meeting goals or deadlines. Your charitable cause always receives the funds raised.
Give Back Nation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit Foundation serving Giving Americans and their Causes to create bigger waves of giving across the nation.
Qgivis a complete and powerful social fundraising powerhouse; helping thousands of non-profits accept and increase donations.
The GBSUPPORTmyCauseTMprogram was created to empower Giving Americans to dynamically, efficiently and cost-effectively raise funds for their favorite charitable causes making a difference.
How It Works
Individuals and organizations customize their own dynamic fundraising pages. As online donations are collected using Qgiv's secure processing system, funds are delivered directly to Give Back Nation for a 100% tax deduction. At the campaign's end, all funds are distributed directly to the charitable cause.
For questions, contact Give Back Nation at 888-959-2815 or email@example.com.
Inquire about fully customizable CrowdGiving programs for event management, charities, organizations and businesses.
1. What is the SUPPORTmyCauseTM program?SUPPORTmyCauseTM is the Give Back Nation CrowdGivingTMprogram. It's a fundraising program built to collect donations and raise funds for charitable causes. It makes fundraising easier and more cost-effective for individuals and organizations looking to share their passion, give back and make a difference. Instead of "crowdfunding", crowdgive and leave a legacy.
2. What is Give Back Nation? Give Back Nation developed, implemented and manages the SUPPORTmyCauseTM program. It is a national 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation serving Giving Americans and their Causes. It's mission is to create bigger waves of giving by serving and supporting individuals, businesses, organizations and communities that have a passion to give back. Email or call Give Back Nation with ANY questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-959-2815.
3. What is Qgiv? Qgiv developed the back-end platform powering theSUPPORTmyCauseTM program. It is a complete and powerful social fundraising powerhouse; helping thousands of non-profits accept and increase donations safely and securely.Qgiv's sophisticated platforms serve organizations who serve others and they take that responsibility to heart every day. Since 2005, Qgiv has guided product innovation and feature development to increase the ways it can help organizations.
4. What qualifies as a "charitable cause"? Any 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity or any cause that serves others and makes a difference (raising funds for a school, etc.) qualifies as a "charitable cause". Email or call Give Back Nation with ANY questions at email@example.com or 888-959-2815.
5. Are all donations secure?Qgiv, the platform developer used for SUPPORTmyCauseTM, is a Level 1 PCI Compliant Provider. Qgiv was the first online donations processor to take clients security seriously and become a Level 1 PCI Compliant provider. You have the right to know if your provider is in compliance withThe Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). You can check any provider's compliance status with lists maintained by Visaor MasterCard.
6. How does SUPPORTmyCauseTM work?Individuals and organizations customize their own dynamic fundraising pages in minutes using the Fundraising Dashboard and interactive walk-through. As online donations are collected using Qgiv's secure processing system, funds are delivered directly to Give Back Nation for a 100% tax deduction. At the campaign's end, all funds are distributed directly to the charitable cause.Example Fundraising Page
7. Is it free to setup a SUPPORTmyCauseTM fundraiser? Yes, there is no setup fee; only an 5.95% + $0.30 TOTAL per transaction fee on each donation (most crowdfunding sites charge 8% - 15%). This covers merchant services, program management, accounting, compliance and support. If the donor elects to use GiftAssist, the total transaction fee is covered creating a 100% donation to the cause. Unlike some "crowdfunding" programs, there are no "games played", hidden fees, setup costs or "optional processing fees". There are no penalities for not meeting goals or deadlines. Your charitable cause always receives the funds raised.
8. Are there goal requirements or deadlines? No, there are no goal requirements or deadlines with SUPPORTmyCauseTM.The individual or organization fundraising determines the campaign end date when customizing the page. All funds raised are sent from Give Back Nation to the charitable cause when the campaign ends. There are no penalties for not reaching a goal.
9. Who sets the campaign end date? The individual or organization fundraising chooses the fundraising campaign end date and includes it in their "fundraising story". Having an end date creates urgency and helps motivate potential donors. Simply contact Give Back Nation when the campaign is over. The page will be disabled and all funds raised will be distributed to the charitable cause.
10. How can I add a picture to my fundraising page? Simply "Drag & Drop", it is that easy. After the download completes, right-click the picture and select Image Properties to resize.
11. Is this similar to crowdfunding? Crowdfunding is an overused term. This is not the place to raise funds for a bike or start a business. SUPPORTmyCauseTM was developed to empower Giving Americans to easily give back, support a cause and make a difference. Give Back Nation calls this CrowdGivingTM. Use your crowd to make a difference!
For SUPPORTmyCauseTM questions, contact Give Back Nation by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-959-2815.