Sweet-less September Leaderboard
- 1 Robin Cohen $2,204.87 raised
- 2 William deVry $1,926.00 raised
- 3 Carla Haugan $750.00 raised
- 4 Adriana DAlessandro $705.00 raised
- 5 Sarah Rodowicz $315.00 raised
- 1 SROCF Cupcakes $4,111.12 raised
- 2 Wil’s Warriors $4,001.00 raised
- 3 Elena's Team $775.00 raised
- 4 Ovary Achievers $387.50 raised
- 5 Desert the Desserts $315.00 raised
Show Your Committed to the Challenge- Make a Donation Yourself
Spread the Word- let your family & friends know you're taking the challenge. Post on social media and let them know they can support you by making a donation.
Take the Sweet-less September Challenge to raise awareness and funds for ovarian cancer!
Sweet-less September is a fundraiser that encourages you to go sweet-free in September to raise funds for people affected by ovarian cancer.
This is a great kick off to our Healthy Living Program that will begin next year. You don't have to give up all of your sweet treats. If you want to have one, simply "buy a sweet treat" by making a donation, and you can even feel good about it! Or ask a friend to sponsor your "cheat treat".
You can register for FREE to participate as an individual or create a team and do the challenge with family & friends for even more fun!
The person who raises the most $ (eats the most treats) and the person who makes it through the month without treats will win a special prize.
We suggest not buying your Halloween candy too early!!
Note: This campaign is meant to change habits for a month and make some healthy lifestyle changes. If you have any disturbed eating habits, we recommend contacting your physician before signing up.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Adriana DAlessandro $705.00 raised
- Lana Carrino $0.00 raised
- Joseph LANIGAN $0.00 raised
- MEGAN LANIGAN $233.75 raised
- Sharon Fitzgerald $77.50 raised
- Nicole Hackman $0.00 raised
- Mark Kalman $0.00 raised
- Meaghan Gallagher $125.00 raised
- Scott Richard $300.00 raised
- Carla Haugan $750.00 raised