- 1 Joshua Schenkman $6,145.75 raised
- 2 Paul Ferriero $3,430.00 raised
- 3 colleen Marsilio $2,638.75 raised
- 4 Jordan DiEgidio $2,319.75 raised
- 5 Hanna Schenkman $2,105.00 raised
- 1 Jake and Friends $2,801.75 raised
- 2 Colleen's Crusaders $2,638.75 raised
- 3 Fisher's Fearless Fighters $1,761.25 raised
- 4 Randolph Y Aquatics Staff $1,514.75 raised
- 5 Green Wave Masters $1,254.00 raised
Like Us on Facebook
Swim for Sally
In honor of Sally Schenkman's spirit and in keeping with her belief of helping those who need it most, the Schenkman family is leading an effort to raise money towards our Building What Matters Campaign.
Swim for Sally on October 20, 2018
Reception & Concert following the swim.
Purchase tickets at:
Whether it was being a mother and wife, her nursing career at Atlantic Health or at the YMCA, her smile, encouraging words and her ability to connect literally changed lives to those around her. Sally was an inspiration to all and she will forever be missed.
Help us help those who need it most!
SPIN FOR SALLY October 13, 2018
Reserve your bike at the front desk for $20. There are 23 bikes available per time slot. Open to the public, membership not required! Reserve your bike beginning 10/1/18.
7:15-8:15 am, 8:30-9:30 am, & 9:45-10:45 am
SWEAT FOR SALLY October 20, 2018
Sweat for Sally is a 90-minute workout held in the gymnasium at the YMCA. Pay at the door the day of event. $20 per person. Open to the public, membership not required!
DINE OUT FOR SALLY
Grab breakfast, lunch or dinner with friends and family at participating restaurants and a percentage of your bill will go towards our Swim for Sally Fundraiser.
|DATE||PLACE (Click to see website)||TIME|
|Tuesday, October 2||The Corner Bistro||Open to Close|
|Sunday, October 7||Anthony & Sons (Succasunna)||Open to Close|
|Wednesday, October 10||La Strada||4:00-7:00 PM|
|Thursday, October 11||Mr. Crabby's Seafood House & Sports Bar||3:00-10:00 PM|
|Tuesday, October 16||Casa de Pasta||4:00 pm-Close|
|Thursday, October 18||Randolph Diner||5:00-9:00 PM|
|Wednesday, October 24||Redwoods Grill & Bar||5:00-9:30 PM|
All About Sally
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- NA Nik and Jenny Lumkong $25.00 raised
- TC Terri contaxis $125.00 raised
- DW Dan Wertheim $25.00 raised
- CS cliff sattler $105.00 raised
- Kevin Bellotti $265.00 raised
- JJ John Jekonski $25.00 raised
- MS Manny Samaniego $411.00 raised
- TC Tracey Collins $50.00 raised
- MW Marnie Wortman $50.00 raised
- MF Martina Freeman $0.00 raised