of your goal reached
Our Newest Participants
- JK Joan Kailany
- EM Eugene Moon
- DP Dillon Porter
- JP John Porter
- WG William Griffins
- JG Joseph Griffin
- KG KARRI GILLETTE $330.00 raised
- JG Jamie Guardado $25.00 raised
- MT Marites Tesoro
- CT Constante Tesoro
Color Our World 5K: An All Abilities Color Walk
This event is now closed! Thank you so much for everyone who participated and donated!
If you would still like to donate to TASC, please see our regular donation link by clicking HERE.
TASC's Color Our World 5K is happening on Saturday, May 13!
Join local nonprofit, The Adult Skills Center (TASC), in supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Along the 5K route, there will be different color stations where you will be doused with colored cornstarch and your shirt will become a festive souvenir of the event. The course is not timed - it's all about having fun in the community! Feel free to walk, jog or stroll. All abilities are welcome; color-free option available.
Along the walk, you will find musical performers to keep you entertained and energized to finish the 5K!
The end of the walk will offer a Closing Ceremony, food trucks (for purchase), bounce house, snow cones, games, arts & crafts table, and more! It's a walk not to be missed.
For parking info and route map, go here.
Online registration will close on Friday, May 12 at 1PM. In-person registration and check-in will be available at the event starting at 9AM on Saturday, May 13.
9:00AM – Walk Check-in & Registration Opens
9:45AM – Mindfulness Stretch + Body Dynamics Warmup
10:00AM – Walk Begins
11:45AM – Closing Ceremony
Post-Walk – Music, Games, Food Truck, Bounce House, Closing Ceremony
For event questions, please contact Susan Congdon at (805) 585-8614 or email@example.com
TASC's Color Our World 5K Leaderboard
- 1 Ivan Palacios $1,825.00 raised
- 2 Kelly Grimes $1,390.00 raised
- 3 Cindy Vaquera $500.00 raised
- 4 Dennis Rutnam $400.00 raised
- 5 Donna Lane $340.00 raised
- 6 KARRI GILLETTE $330.00 raised
- 7 Pattie Lewis $275.00 raised
- 8 Melissa Reyes $250.00 raised
- 9 Vivian Dowlatshahi $240.00 raised
- 10 Christie Hight $225.00 raised
- 1 Team Tucker (In Memory of Alli) $7,605.00 raised
- 2 ILS/SLS & A Splash of Employment $2,421.00 raised
- 3 The Fit Five $2,251.00 raised
- 4 Team Lane (In Memory of Ken Lane) $1,655.00 raised
- 5 TASC Force One $945.00 raised
- 6 CIT IS AWESOME $510.00 raised
- 7 S.W.A.T.T (slow walkers and trash talkers) $505.00 raised
- 8 Team Nicky Leone $470.00 raised
- 9 Harper's Heroes $425.00 raised
- 10 Team Rutnam $400.00 raised
1 Anonymous $3,000.00
2 Kelly Grimes $1,000.00
3 Catherine Kroll $1,000.00
4 Ronald & Sheila Troupe $1,000.00
5 Maria Azpilcueta $1,000.00
6 Anonymous $500.00
7 Paula Griggs $500.00
8 The Tucker Family $500.00
9 Dorothy Kim $500.00
10 Simpatico $500.00
Thank You To Our Event Sponsors!
TASC's Color Our World 5K has reached its fundraising goal of $30,000.00!
$3,000.00 was donated to TASC's Color Our World 5K
A donation was made to Dennis Rutnam
PRISCILLA & ZACH PICARD made a donation to Team Tucker (In Memory of Alli)
CIT IS AWESOME has earned the Team : Fundraising Achieved Badge
- View More Recent Activity