June 10, 2017
Our Team Fundraising Page
The Minnesota Wild need your help to raise at least $10,000 as part of the Inaugural WCCO-TV Pulling Together event, an epic-tug-of war across the Mississippi River! It’s Minneapolis vs. St. Paul and we’re proud to pull for our hometown, Team St. Paul! It’s an event featuring amazing teams from both cities, and $10,000 is the entry fee. But here’s the even cooler part – every one of those $10,000 goes to Fraser.
Don’t know who Fraser is? Well, trust us, Fraser is amazing! As the largest and most experienced provider of autism services in Minnesota, Fraser can help those with autism and other special needs reach for a bright future. Hearing the diagnosis of “autism” begins the journey to see and learn about life from a unique perspective. According to the Centers for Disease Control, 1 in 68 children have autism. Thousands of Minnesota families are faced with the challenges of navigating an autism diagnosis each year. Fortunately, evidence shows early intervention can result in dramatically positive outcomes. Given the right tools and support, those living with autism can make great strides at any point in their lives.
We need your help to hit our goal. Please donate today and you might win a signed jersey or team-signed stick. Here’s how:
- The first 31 donors who pledge $350 will receive a replica jersey signed by a member of the 2016-2017 Minnesota Wild. First-come, first-served. While supplies last.
- The first 50 donors who pledge $500 will receive a team-signed stick signed by the 2016-2017 Minnesota Wild. While supplies last. Sticks must be claimed in person at the Minnesota Wild offices in St. Paul (317 Washington Street).
- The first 50 donors who pledge $25 or more will receive a Minnesota Wild water bottle. While supplies last.
- All tax obligations associated with prize recipients shall be the sole responsibility of the winning donors.
We plan on out-tugging the competition and bringing home a victory for St. Paul. And we’re even more excited to Pull Together with teams from both sides of the river and support Fraser. Competition has never been so cool.
- View More Recent Activity