Help us support children on the Treasure Coast!
Children's Home Society of Florida Treasure Coast 5K Run/1K Walk supports vital programs and services provided by Children's Home Society of Florida (CHS) for the Treasure Coast's most vulnerable children. These programs focus on:
- Child abuse/neglect prevention and intervention
- Adoption support services
- Help for troubled, runaway and homeless teens
- Residential and outreach services for struggling high school youth who have "aged out" of the foster-care system
During the past year alone, Children's Home Society of Florida has touched the lives of more than 11,000 children and family members along the Treasure Coast. Each year, CHS depends on money brought in through a variety of fundraising events including the 5K, to raise over $700,000 in costs not covered by government funding contracts to continue these programs. They need our help!
Please help us reach our fundraising goal!
- View More Recent Activity
There are no recent supporters to display.
There are no top donors to display.