Help Us Support The Faine House!
RunForHope supports The Faine House, where young men and women formerly in foster care are supported in five essential areas as they move toward independence: education, housing & transportation, employment, health & wellness and personal finance. Upon move-in, residents craft a Life Plan to guide their progress. The Faine House assists in their growth through the development of life skills that empowered them to enter our community as confident adults. The realities of for youth formerly in foster care are not good:
- 33% WILL BE HOMELESS WITHIN THREE YEARS
- 66% WILL DROP OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL
- 50% WILL BE UNEMPLOYED
- 60% WILL HAVE UNPLANNED BABIES WITHIN FOUR YEARS
Join the 5k and help us provide brighter futures through pathways to success through The Faine House!
- Cortney Cortez $35.00
- Brian Batinchok $35.00
- Sherman Klaus $35.00
- Francisco Exposito $35.00
- Justin Pepito $35.00
- Valerie Seidel $0.00
- Elizabeth Ruiz Montero $0.00
- Ryan Hupfer $0.00
- Brent Bigler $0.00
- Mundae Klaus $0.00
- Amanda Exposito-Ferree $0.00
- Evelyn Ruiz $0.00
- Amanda Jorjorian Team Captain $0.00
- Greg Seidel $0.00
- Jennifer Nunn $0.00
- View More Recent Activity
There are no recent supporters to display.
There are no top donors to display.