"O.J. Brigance is a true inspiration to me. His guidance on my life has inspired me to do Good for our community, and I'm excited to support his vision for thriving ALS families through this awesome event on May 19th!" - Rickey Brady
This year, SpeakLife is kicking off its programs in a big way that honors former NFL player and current ALS Champion, O.J. Brigance: We’re hosting a 5K Championship Race on May 19th at 9am at Mitch Park YMCA.
Your "Virtual Racer" registration will support Brigance Brigade Foundation’s ALS families, and additional fundraising will support the mission of Speak Life: To Intentionally Inspire Significance.
1. Click "Register" at the top of this page
2. Select "Virtual Racer"
3. Select "Join a Team" and search for "Team SpeakLife"
4. After payment is complete, lace up your running shoes -- we'll see YOU May 19th!
Notes about the 5K:
- This year's race is NOT timed
- Arrive by 8:30AM to pick up your t-shirt or register on-site (Cash and check strongly preferred)
- Stick around after the race for fun activities
- Event is rain or shine (and we mean it) and there will be no refunds for this charity event