Our Team Fundraising Page - Can you help us support critical needs in our local community?
The Neighborhood Alliance provides the following services to those in need - here in Lorain County:
- Emergency Shelter – The Haven Center — Lorain County’s 24-hour, 365-day emergency shelter for men, women and children.
- Daily Meal Delivery to Seniors
- Childcare in Lorain and Elyria
- Child Enrichment Programs
- Family Support Services
BY THE NUMBERS
In the last seventeen years, Neighborhood Alliance has been able to serve:
- 1,859,062 meals prepared and delivered to 9057 Lorain County nutritionally-at-risk and disabled seniors.
- 8,928 men, women and children with 286,493 shelter nights provided in Lorain County’s only 24/7 extended stay 68- bed homeless shelter.
- 4,550 children with almost 356,000 days of child enrichment programming and after-school services.
- 7,730 children with parent education programming, support and developmental services for prenatal to three year olds.
- 10,089 seniors with nearly 146,000 opportunities for seniors to remain socially active and engaged in their community.
View All Team Members
- View More Recent Activity