This Summer, Let’s Put the FUN in Fundraiser!
July 22 - August 2
Rosemont Connects invites you to get up, get out and get your game on in support of our 2nd US Foods Summer Fundraiser benefitting the Northern Illinois Food Bank (NIFB)! For thousands of food insecure children in our local community, when the school year ends, so does access to the nutritious meals provided through their schools’ free or reduced breakfast and lunch programs.
Monday, July 22 through Friday, August 2, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the many feeding programs that NIFB offers, like Meals on the Move, and have some fun in the process! From kickball to trivia, our lineup of “FUNdraising” events is a great way to compete for awesome prizes, while supporting a fantastic cause. And that’s not all. To recognize your generosity and increase the impact of your contributions, the company has committed to making a matching donation of 50% of all funds raised during this campaign! Here’s how to get involved and make a difference:
1. Donate – You can make an online donation to support the Summer Fundraiser at any time over the next two weeks by visiting our US Foods Donation Page, beginning Monday, July 22. To make cash or check donations, stop by our Rosemont Connects donation tables which will be located in the Higgins and River Building lobbies on Monday, July 22 (7:30am – 9:30am) and at all of the FUNdraising events detailed below. For every $5 you donate online, in the lobby or at an event, you will be entered to win raffle prizes!
2. Participate - Participate in one or more of our scheduled FUNdraising events to raise money and win cool prizes! The suggested minimum donation for participation in each event is $5, and all proceeds go directly to the Northern Illinois Food Bank.
- Kickball Tournament (7/23) - Come cheer on your department in US Foods 1st Interdepartmental Kickball Tournament! Department game times will be shared later this week via the Rosemont News Yammer page. Don’t miss out on this fun in the sun! Event Contacts: Meagan.Morales@usfoods.com or Maria.Velez@usfoods.com.
- Bags on the Patio (7/22, 7/24, 7/25) - Enjoy some friendly competition on the patio and practice for the Bags Tournament (Open play, no advanced sign-up needed).Event Contacts: Scott.Einberger@usfoods.com or John.Yario@usfoods.com
- Bags Tournament (7/29, 7/31, 8/1) - Sign up with a teammate to win big (signup during any of the “Bags on the Patio” days)! Event Contacts: Scott.Einberger@usfoods.com or John.Yario@usfoods.com
- Brown Bag Trivia (7/30) - It is HOT! Stay in the AC and show off your trivia skills. Bring your own “brown bag lunch” and join us for 1 or 2 games of trivia.Event Contacts: Thomas.Bernacchi@usfoods.com or Katherine.Woods@usfoods.com
For a full listing of event dates, locations, and times, check out the Summer Fundraiser calendar.
3. Volunteer – We are looking for volunteers to help with the set up and execution of our FUNdraising events. Sign up to help by clicking here!
Team BadgesView All Event Badges
- View More Recent Activity