Thank you for Supporting Team IPEF 2023 - Celebrating 10 Years Strong!
TEAM IPEF is a group of charity walkers/runners who will participate in the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon and 5K on October 22nd to raise money for their schools and for programs that benefit the students and staff of IPSD 204. This is the Indian Prairie Educational Foundation's largest annual fundraising event, bringing together students, parents, teachers, staff, and our entire community.
Each walker/runner pledges to raise at least $204 ($25 for students who register with a parent) – half supports IPEF programs and half is donated to the runner’s school of choice.
Since 2014, TEAM IPEF’s 2,580 charity heroes have raised over $1.1 million to support programs such as
- Free Student Heart Screenings
- Teacher Grants
- Robotics Clubs
- The Fine Arts Festival
- Student Mental Health Counseling
- Essential Supports for our Homeless and Low-Income Students
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Team IPEF 2023 Leaderboard
- 1 Jason Stipp $1,842.19 raised
- 2 Maggie Durkin $1,578.75 raised
- 3 Katy Opelt $1,482.50 raised
- 4 Penny Ose $1,450.00 raised
- 5 Asha Justice $1,331.26 raised