Team IPEF 2023 Leaderboard
- 1 Vijay Ramanathan $214.20 raised
- 2 Dave Scriven-Young $214.20 raised
- 3 Shawn Lapetino $204.00 raised
- 4 Carl Armstrong $151.25 raised
- 5 Sheri Baumgartner $100.00 raised
Share With Friends!
Thank you for Supporting Team IPEF 2023 - Celebrating 10 Years Strong!
TEAM IPEF is a group of charity walkers/runners who will participate in the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon and 5K on October 22nd to raise money for Their schools and for programs that benefit the students and staff of IPSD 204. This is the Indian Prairie Educational Foundation's largest annual fundraising event, bringing together students, parents, teachers, staff, and our entire community.
Each walker/runner pledges to raise at least $204 ($25 for students who register with a parent) – half supports IPEF programs and half is donated to the runner’s school of choice.
Register and Receive:
- Your charity discount on the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K registration
- Your very own official TEAM IPEF “Yellow” race shirt in UNISEX sizes
- NEW THIS YEAR: Students can register with a parent, committing to only a $25 individual charity minimum
- Training support to help you prepare for race day
- Use of the TEAM IPEF tent in Charity Village on Race Day
- Pre-Race snacks and private bag check
Since 2014, TEAM IPEF’s 2,580 charity heroes have raised over $1.1 million to support programs such as Free Student Heart Screenings, Student Mental Health Counseling, Robotics Clubs, the Fine Arts Festival, Teacher Grants, and Essential Support for our Homeless and Low-Income Students.
*REGISTER OR DONATE TODAY!*
How Do I Register for Team IPEF 2023?
Registration is quick and easy!
- Click on "Register" at the top of this page.
- Choose the school that you wish to represent.
- Follow the prompts to fill in your information!
An email will be sent to you with:
- A link and your charity discount codes to register for the Healthy Driven Naperville Half Marathon and 5K ($7 off the 5K and 10K; $20 off the Half Marathon) Registration for the 10/22 race is required to be part of Team IPEF 2023.
- A link to your own charity fundraising page. Feel free to personalize it and make it your own!
Help Team IPEF Reach Its Goal!
of your goal reached
Join Our Team!
Kara Dendrinos joined Prairie Children Preschool
Maggie Durkin joined STEPS
Jen Lessen joined Prairie Children Preschool
- View More Recent Activity
Thank You To Our Generous Sponsors!