2021 Chicago Marathon
October 10, 2021 7:00am - 3:00pm
Join us for 26.2 Miles Across Chicago
Join Erika's Lighthouse to compete 26.2 miles as both a personal challenge and to raise funds to support adolescent mental health. Registering for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is easy with Team Resilience and Erika's Lighthouse. With only three steps you can join Team Resilience in 2021:
- Register on this site and pay the race registration fee. You will be refunded when you meet your fundraising goal.
- Return the Form. Complete the Fundraising Commitment Form and return it to us. The form will also be available in the Fundraising Resources Page.
- Join the Marathon. We will forward you a custom registration link to register for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. We will confirm your participation once we receive your Commitment Form.
Per the Chicago Marathon, a garaunteed entry to the race requires a fundraising minimum:
- Register before February 15, 2021 - $1,250 raised by November 1, 2021.
- Register after May 31, 2021 - $1,750 raised by November 1, 2021.
If you are ready to get started, we are here for you!
Not yet ready to register, but looking for more information?
Learn more, Contact us
If you have questions about the process or need clarification, contact Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 386-6481.
- 1 Katie Brown $3,541.40 raised
- 2 Ingrid Wefing $2,086.35 raised
- 3 Natalie Dears $1,960.24 raised
- 4 Julia Hornung $1,947.76 raised
- 5 Nicole Tramontano $1,674.25 raised
- 6 Sarah Lawrence $1,562.68 raised
- 7 kevin schutz $1,347.42 raised
- 8 Mohsin Ahmad $1,144.54 raised
- 9 Megan Hart $725.60 raised
- 10 Carol Barlage $500.00 raised
- 11 Alejandra Rodas $482.40 raised
- 12 Giovanna Otavalo $381.86 raised
- 13 Brande Lunz $342.37 raised