2022 Chicago Marathon
Join us for 26.2 Miles Across Chicago
Join Erika's Lighthouse to complete 26.2 miles as both a personal challenge and to raise funds to support adolescent mental health. Registering for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is easy with Team Resilience and Erika's Lighthouse. With only three steps you can join Team Resilience in 2022:
- Register on this site and pay the race registration fee. You will be refunded when you meet your fundraising goal.
- Return the Form. Complete the Fundraising Commitment Form and return it to us. The form will also be available on the Fundraising Resources Page.
- Join the Marathon. We will forward you a custom registration link to register for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. We will confirm your participation once we receive your Commitment Form.
Per the Chicago Marathon, a guaranteed entry to the race requires a fundraising minimum:
- Register before the race lottery - $1,250 raised by November 1, 2022.
- Register after the race lottery - $1,750 raised by November 1, 2022.
If you are ready to get started, we are here for you!
Not yet ready to register, but looking for more information?
Learn more, Contact us
If you have questions about the process or need clarification, contact Rachel at email@example.com or (847) 386-6481.
- 1 Lori Bucholz $5,100.00 raised
- 2 Ashley Lee $2,308.63 raised
- 3 Jeff Kirshman $1,183.82 raised
- 4 Amy Han $892.07 raised
- 5 Nicole Tramontano $724.75 raised
- 6 Christopher Martin $600.00 raised
- 7 julie ferrantino $578.46 raised
- 8 Matt McDonnell $312.50 raised
- 9 Jasmine Luevano $270.93 raised
- 10 Jamie Faulhaber $225.00 raised
- 11 Emma Manning $219.14 raised
- 12 Austin Marg $106.00 raised
- 13 Samuel Hoppen $100.00 raised
- 14 Alex Dober $100.00 raised
- 15 Caroline Cassidy $100.00 raised
- 16 Ally Davis $62.50 raised
- 17 Alyssa Arnold $50.00 raised
There are currently no leaders.View Full Leaderboard