#TeamSpecialOChicago for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Our Newest Participants
- Patrick Staunton $100.00 raised
- Jacqueline Patel $1,985.75 raised
- Maddie Hilbrant $10,870.00 raised
- Jill Eisenhauer $2,035.00 raised
- Timothy Weinert $943.75 raised
- Mark Miller $1,750.00 raised
- Mark Kirchner $1,750.00 raised
- Claire Rogers $0.00 raised
- Timothy Coughlin $1,750.00 raised
- Christopher Schastok $1,750.00 raised
We believe connecting people through sports and physical activity are the beginning steps in spreading our mission of inclusion, acceptance, and joy. Together, we can cross the finish line towards more inclusive communities… one runner at a time!
Whether you are a first-time marathoner or an avid runner, Team Special Olympics Chicago is a group of runners dedicated to supporting athletes with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are here to support you in the Bank of America Chicago Marathon through fundraising tips, training assistance, and day of support! We are so grateful for your devoted support to our life-changing mission. Spots are limited so we encourage you to register today!
For more information please email Ann Hartnett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our 2021 Chicago Marathon team!
Measure Your Impact
Special Olympics Chicago serves athletes in all 50 city wards. It is free for the athletes to participate in Special Olympics Chicago programs. The funds raised by initiatives like #TeamSpecialOChicago benefit the 7,500+ athletes of Special Olympics Chicago, covering the costs for transportation, medals, equipment, uniforms, food, and lodging.
- 1 Maddie Hilbrant $10,870.00 raised
- 2 Charlotte Hutchinson $6,111.25 raised
- 3 Cameron Johnson $5,439.50 raised
- 4 Payton Jancsy $5,163.75 raised
- 5 Edwin Robles $5,000.00 raised
- 1 Eunified $26,570.79 raised
- 2 Lace Up $16,209.40 raised
- 3 Cicero Goats $9,520.25 raised
- 4 Team Christian & Michael $5,541.50 raised
- 5 smiles $5,245.50 raised