#TeamSpecialOChicago for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Our Newest Participants
- Martin Alorsey $0.00 raised
- Ewa Torres $0.00 raised
- Teresa Crudele-Seidel $10.00 raised
- Rebecca Gorlin $100.00 raised
- Jam Sulahry $0.00 raised
- Claire Marcoux $0.00 raised
- Nicholas Coffman $0.00 raised
- Blake Zolfo $601.25 raised
- Payton Miller $0.00 raised
- Maeve Riordan $0.00 raised
We believe connecting people through sports and physical activity are the beginning steps in spreading our mission of inclusion, acceptance, and joy. Together, we can cross the finish line towards more inclusive communities… one runner at a time!
Whether you are a first time marathoner, or avid runner, #TeamSpecialOChicago is a group assembled of runners of all ages and abilities in support of the #inclusionrevolution.
#TeamSpecialOChicago supports runners in the Bank of America Chicago Marathon through fundraising tips, training assistance, and day of support! We are so grateful for your devoted support to our life changing mission.
Measure Your Impact
Special Olympics Chicago serves athletes in all 50 city wards. It is free for the athletes to participate in Special Olympics Chicago programs. The funds raised by initiatives like #TeamSpecialOChicago benefit the 7,500+ athletes of Special Olympics Chicago, covering the costs for transportation, medals, equipment, uniforms, food, and lodging.
- 1 Matthew Nieto $880.00 raised
- 2 Blake Zolfo $601.25 raised
- 3 Maeve Casey $597.50 raised
- 4 Jon Woodbury $435.00 raised
- 5 Jeff Jensen $262.50 raised