#TeamSpecialOChicago for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
We believe connecting people through sports and physical activity are the beginning steps in spreading our mission of inclusion, acceptance, and joy. Together, we can cross the finish line towards more inclusive communities… one runner at a time!
Whether you are a first time marathoner, or avid runner, #TeamSpecialOChicago is a group assembled of runners of all ages and abilities in support of the #inclusionrevolution.
#TeamSpecialOChicago supports runners in the Bank of America Chicago Marathon through fundraising tips, training assistance, and day of support! We are so grateful for your devoted support to our life changing mission.
Measure your Impact
Special Olympics Chicago serves athletes in all 50 city wards. It is free for the athletes to participate in Special Olympics Chicago programs. The funds raised by initiatives like #TeamSpecialOChicago benefit the 7,500+ athletes of Special Olympics Chicago, covering the costs for transportation, medals, equipment, uniforms, food, and lodging.
- 1 William Slusher $2,000.00 raised
- 2 Kristin Hodnefield $1,801.25 raised
- 3 Erin Sullivan $1,790.00 raised
- 4 Griffin Siegel $1,751.25 raised
- 5 merlin Dow $1,353.75 raised
- 1 We Love Will $3,790.00 raised
- 2 Just For Fun $1,785.27 raised
- 3 Team Appelbaum $1,062.00 raised
- 4 We Can Go The Distance $980.00 raised
- 5 Team Torres $543.75 raised
Like us on Facebook
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- VS Vince Smith $0.00 raised
- AA Allen Ashley $0.00 raised
- PG Phil Groves $0.00 raised
- LP Luis Perez $0.00 raised
- Saul Lopez $1,110.00 raised
- JM Jeff Masangcay $0.00 raised
- RH Ryan Hill $0.00 raised
- KG Kelley Guastella $0.00 raised
- HP Hannah Petry $0.00 raised
- Kristin Hodnefield $1,801.25 raised