Thank you so much for supporting Nemours/Alfred I duPont Hospital for Children. We are so grateful for your efforts, especially during the holiday season, to help make the hospital stay less stressful and more playful for our patients and families.
We are currently living in an unprecedented time, which requires us to make changes to our holiday toy donation process. As always, our focus is to keep our patients and families safe and healthy, and also consider the well-being of our donors and local community.
For the safety of our patients, associates, volunteers, and our donors, we will not be accepting any donations dropped off at the hospital campus. But there are many ways you can still help our children this holiday season.
We invite you to support our new Virtual Toy Drive event which allows donors to give without leaving their homes, and allows our Child Life team to cater to individual patient needs, both during the holiday season and beyond.
There are many ways to help:
- Make an individual online donation to help support the purchase of toys for our patients
- Gather your friends, colleagues or family members to form a fundraising team and raise money as a group to help our Child Life Department purchase toys for our patients
- Purchase items from our Child Life Wish List directly from Amazon.com.
Thank you again for helping to brighten days of the children and families we serve at Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children. While our Virtual Toy Drive is a big change from our normal holiday donation process, your support of our kids is extremely meaningful to us – especially now.
Support these Participants
- Kerri Myatt $50.00 raised
- LM Laurie McCarthy $0.00 raised
- RR Randy Renneisen $0.00 raised
- AA Andrew Alcarese $0.00 raised
- RF Rob Fischer $0.00 raised
- mary morris $200.00 raised
- AT Ashley Toner $263.50 raised
- Denise Bergamo $0.00 raised
- RAF Wealth Advisors of Janney Montgomery Scott $0.00 raised
- Robyn Eccles $0.00 raised
- Lauren Bravo $0.00 raised
- Bruster's Landscaping $100.00 raised
- Jason Colatriano $50.00 raised
- Denise Ali, Advisor $0.00 raised
- MW Marcus Wilson $0.00 raised
- MS Melissa Shanahan $0.00 raised
- Alaina Norvell $100.00 raised
- VB Vanessa Bantivoglio $0.00 raised
- Stephanie Brown in a Honor of Jason Brown Jr $50.00 raised
- Marianna Pittman $905.00 raised
Amazon Wish List Donations
If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to us:
Virtual Toy Drive and Financial Donations
Susan DeNardo, Community Liaison
Nemours Fund for Children’s Health
Amazon Wish List Donations:
Sara Narimanian, Program Coordinator
Child Life, Creative Arts Therapy & School Programs
- View More Recent Activity