Our Newest Participants
- View More Recent Activity
Virtual Walk to End Lupus Now - Milwaukee 2021 Leaderboard
- 1 Kim Geiger $10,000.00 raised
- 2 Sarah Eiles $6,451.25 raised
- 3 John Toth $1,919.75 raised
- 4 Latish Reed $1,603.00 raised
- 5 Brittany Balistreri $1,518.75 raised
- 1 Kim Geiger's TEam $10,000.00 raised
- 2 Miles for Eiles $6,521.25 raised
- 3 Jennie's Legacy $2,069.25 raised
- 4 Team Toth $2,054.75 raised
- 5 Danno's Wolfpack $1,901.75 raised
Virtual Walk to End Lupus Now - Milwaukee 2021
The Virtual Walk to End Lupus Now - Milwaukee occurred on Saturday, May 8, 2021. The Lupus Foundation of America, Wisconsin Chapter’s flagship fundraising event went virtual again this year with the optimistic goal of raising $75,000 to improve the lives of all people affected by lupus through programs of research, education, support, and advocacy. Hundreds of walk participants and supporters realize the urgency of finding a cure for this debilitating disease, and exceeded our goal! Thank you team captains, volunteers, donors, and supporters, and especially to our anonymous matching donor!
Pledge Raising Continues Until Friday, June 11, 2021 – Keep up the hard work and get those final pledges in! LFA, WI Chapter has exciting new pledge incentive prizes at fundraising milestones. The prizes are cumulative, so the more money you raise, the more prizes you receive! Donations can be made by visiting lupuswi.org and clicking the Virtual Walk to End Lupus Now – Milwaukee link.
LFA, WI Chapter...
- email us: email@example.com
- website: lupuswi.org
- Facebook: facebook.com/lupuswi
- Instagram: @lupuswi
- Twitter: @LFAWIChapter
- Linkedin: linkedIn.com/lfawichapter
- If you do not currently receive our e-newsletter and would like to, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org