Annual WALK for Autism and Awareness Fair
The Central Coast Autism Spectrum Center is hosting their 10th Annual WALK for Autism and Awareness Fair in Mission Plaza San Luis Obispo on Sunday April 22, 2018 from 12:00pm to 4:00 pm. The WALK starts at 2:30 pm.
The WALK is a symbolic stroll through downtown San Luis Obispo, bringing awareness and acceptance to those with autism in our community. There will be vendor booths with child friendly activities, information, service providers, games, food, and fun for all ages.
Your donation fees are tax deductable. The Central Coast Autism Spectrum Center is a 501c3 non-profit organization, Tax ID 26-1666484.
About The Central Coast Autism Spectrum Center
The Central Coast Autism Spectrum Center is an all volunteer organization. This Walk for Autism event is our main fundraiser and we receive no government funding. Funds recieved at this event are directly spent on Camp Expedition, Game Nights, Teen Dances, First Responder Trainings, Social Groups, Support Groups, and more.
To learn more about The Central Coast Autism Spectrum Center please visit: www.sloautism.org
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- MW Michael Wolfe $0.00 raised
- SM Sidney Millar $10.00 raised
- MS Mikayla Senson $10.00 raised
- A Airel Martinez $40.00 raised
- XX xmen xmen $125.00 raised
- TV Thorjia Vaughn $60.00 raised
- D Daniel Stalters $25.00 raised
- LW Leah Wood $25.00 raised
- TB Tracy Bently $30.00 raised