2019 Fraser Walk for Autism
The Fraser Walk for Autism is a family–friendly walk around the first level of Mall of America filled with sensory activities, mascots, games, prizes and giveaways. Rally a team or register as an individual. All participants receive breakfast.
Your support of the Fraser Walk for Autism will help us sustain current programs, and more importantly, help expand innovative services for children, adults and families affected by autism.
2019 Fraser Walk for Autism Leaderboard
- 1 Amanda $2,028.00 raised
- 2 Laurie $603.00 raised
- 3 Matt $500.00 raised
- 4 Julia $478.00 raised
- 5 Matt $200.00 raised
- 1 Team Anderson $878.00 raised
- 2 Wells Fargo Walkers For Autism $853.00 raised
- 3 Team Gavin $564.00 raised
- 4 Jordyn's Stars $487.00 raised
- 5 Fraser Woodbury ACE $0.00 raised