2019 Fraser Walk for Autism, presented by Central Roofing Company
The Fraser Walk for Autism presented by Central Roofing Company is a family–friendly walk around the first level of Mall of America filled with sensory activities, mascots, games, prizes and giveaways. Rally a team or register as an individual. All participants receive breakfast and a tote bag.
Your support of the Fraser Walk for Autism will help us sustain current programs, and more importantly, help expand innovative services for children, adults and families affected by autism.
7–8 a.m. Registration and breakfast at the first floor Rotunda
8 a.m. Kick-off rally/Walk begins
9:15 a.m. Wrap-up rally
10 a.m. Event ends—mall stores open.
2019 Fraser Walk for Autism Leaderboard
- 1 Jason $10,050.00 raised
- 2 Margret $9,073.00 raised
- 3 Ashley $6,535.00 raised
- 4 Megan $4,107.00 raised
- 5 Gretchen $3,495.00 raised
- 1 Central Roofing Company $30,890.00 raised
- 2 Never Forget Nellie 7 $11,002.00 raised
- 3 Rally for Autism with The Carl Family Warriors $10,169.00 raised
- 4 Wells Fargo Walkers For Autism $8,945.00 raised
- 5 Atomic Data $6,740.50 raised
- View More Recent Activity