- View More Recent Activity
- 1 Deborah Landry $1,200.00 raised
- 2 John Pendleton $995.00 raised
- 3 Terri Pearsall $500.00 raised
- 4 Evan Pagano $330.00 raised
- 5 Kristin Walker $325.00 raised
- 1 Everything For Evan $1,200.00 raised
- 2 Johnny's Walkers $995.00 raised
- 3 NAMI Windham County $500.00 raised
- 4 Walk This Way $430.00 raised
- 5 30 Penny $362.00 raised
Our Newest Participants
- EL Edith Lamprecht $0.00 raised
- DL Deborah Landry $1,200.00 raised
- LP Louise Pyers $75.00 raised
- Terri Pearsall $500.00 raised
- Jessie Kyler Johnson $25.00 raised
- Laura Ketner $50.00 raised
- CP Chris Peshka $25.00 raised
- NF Nami Fairfield $0.00 raised
- TA Thomas Adamski $0.00 raised
- CA Constance Adamski $40.00 raised
Welcome to the 2020 NAMI Connecticut Virtual Walk
May 15 - 17
Walk Where You Are to Support our Life Changing Work
As a virtual walker you will use email and social media to fundraise and build awareness about the free support groups and education programs NAMI Connecticut provides throughout the state.
The Coronavirus outbreak is leaving many people feeling anxious, angry, sad, or scared. People living with mental health conditions, their loved ones, and their caregivers face unique challenges during this public health crisis.
NAMI Connecticut is here for the people who count on us for help and hope with virtual support groups and education programs.
To serve our community and to reach people with mental health issues and their loved ones who need help at this unprecedented time, NAMI Connecticut is holding three statewide online support groups. Our nine affiliates and our dedicated volunteers are also holding virtual support groups and education programs. Currently there are 10 family support groups, 11 NAMI Connection peer support groups, 2 veterans support groups, 6 Young Adult Connection Community support groups—including a daily YACC group, and 3 NAMI- CAN (Child & Adolescent Network) groups available online. And we are working every day to add more. Information about all our support groups is continually being updated and can be found here.
One Family to Family class is already online and two more classes will start in the next two weeks. For information about education programs, or to register, email Iris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We need you to walk with us—wherever you are—the weekend of May 15 - 17. It’s easy, it’s fun, and it’s a perfect way to help NAMI Connecticut deliver on our promises that there is hope, that we are here for you, and you are not alone.
If you haven't already started or registered yourself or your team, today is the day to get started.Click here for a few ideas to help you get started.