- 1 Deborah Landry $3,815.00 raised
- 2 Peter Case $3,665.00 raised
- 3 John Pendleton $2,500.00 raised
- 4 Lisa Wood $1,950.00 raised
- 5 Divinna Schmitt $1,500.00 raised
- 1 Case&Co $4,715.00 raised
- 2 Everything For Evan $4,665.00 raised
- 3 NAMI Southwest CT – We Are Family 2 Family $3,578.00 raised
- 4 Adam'sPride2020 $3,190.00 raised
- 5 SECT UNITED $2,797.50 raised
Our Newest Participants
- LV Luca Villa $0.00 raised
- KL Karen Longo $785.00 raised
- RD Rebecca Drachman $0.00 raised
- EH Emily Hart $200.00 raised
- AA Andy Asensio $20.00 raised
- Rebecca Arther $50.00 raised
- LC lejla colic $0.00 raised
- BL Brandon Lessing $0.00 raised
- DT Donna Timm $50.00 raised
- CW christine white $0.00 raised
Welcome to the 2020 NAMI Connecticut Virtual Walk
Thank you walk team captains, walkers, sponsors, and donors for participating in our 2020 virtual walk. We could not have had a successful walk weekend without your commitment and dedication to our mission and our work.
Although the weekend is behind us, we still have work to do to meet our fundraising goal for this year. The coronavirus pandemic has brought with it a growing mental health crisis. Our support groups and education programs are critical to meet the increased need. Every day more people are turning to us for help and hope. Thanks to you, we are there for them with resources, with information, and with support.
You can still donate online or by mail to the walk or any team or individual walker. The funds raised stay right here in our community and directly benefit those impacted by mental illness through NAMI’s free education, support, and advocacy programs.
Contributions to the 2020 Walk are being accepted through June 18.
Every gift matters—no matter the amount. Let's continue to give hope to people with mental health issues and their loved ones.
- View More Recent Activity