You can also download our registration form and send it back by mail at:
414 Eagle Rock Avenue, Suite 200B
Attn: Development Dept
West Orange, NJ 07052
- View More Recent Activity
If you have any questions, please email Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spectrum360’s Walk for a Lifetime brings together families, friends, staff, alumni, and community sponsors to show their support to the students and adults who attend Spectrum360.
A Walk for a Lifetime is our largest fundraiser that helps sustain our programs and services throughout the year.
We are excited to announce that our Walk for a Lifetime will definitely take place on June 6th in Verona Park (with restrictions).
9:00-11:00 am - Registration/Check in
10:30 am - Stretch with AJL Therapy for Kids
11:00 am - Opening Ceremony
11:15 am - Begin walking in groups
All participants registered by May 15th will be entered into a drawing for prizes during the event.
Participants that raise $50 will receive a commemorative 2021 t-shirt. To get a t shirt, you must be registered. If you are unsure if you are registered, please email rguardado@spectrum360.
Walk for a Lifetime 2021 Leaderboard
- 1 Rob Bothe $11,038.35 raised
- 2 Marcel Redhead $2,659.85 raised
- 3 Aneil Chetram $2,086.50 raised
- 4 Theresa Rampino $1,244.75 raised
- 5 Gregg Cuvin $1,205.00 raised
- 1 In Luke's Corner $11,701.35 raised
- 2 The Incredibles360 $9,414.65 raised
- 3 The Cammybot Crew $3,638.75 raised
- 4 Reimer's Screamers $3,281.74 raised
- 5 The Redhead Bunch $3,004.85 raised