- 1 Gladys Mok $1,551.00 raised
- 2 Irene Moe $1,308.50 raised
- 3 Ruth Hirniak $1,050.00 raised
- 4 Mary Graham $752.50 raised
- 5 Vivian chu-chen $610.87 raised
- 1 Scarborough $2,162.25 raised
- 2 Chicago W4F $1,651.00 raised
- 3 Walk4Freedom Niagara $1,531.25 raised
- 4 Barrie Team $1,493.75 raised
- 5 Newmarket Psalm 23:4 $922.12 raised
We have prizes for fundraisers who meet certain fundraising goals! This year:
- All participants receive a Fight4Freedom t-shirt
- People who raise $500 get our Fight4Freedom waterbottle.
- People who raise $1,000 get our Fight4Freedom hoodie!
Good luck meeting your goals! Happy fundraising!
On September 21, 2019, we will be walking through 21 Canadian cities and 2 international cities where trafficking is known to occur and be praying together for an ending of human trafficking.
Join us in Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Brampton, Pickering, Markham, Newmarket, Vaughan, Guelph, Sarnia, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Niagara Falls, Kitchener, Barrie, Ottawa, London, Montreal, Halifax, Charlottetown, Calgary, Victoria, Chicago, Thailand, or Manila as we walk and pray.
We would encourage each walker to set a goal for their fundraising effort with the walk. Pray about which goal you would like to set for yourself:
- Hope Walker - $100 goal
- Prevention Walker - $200 goal
- Freedom Partner - $500 goal
- Rehabilitation - $1000 goal
- Legacy Partner - $2000 goal
Our Newest Participants
- SB Sylvia Bennett $25.00 raised
- Matthew Taylor $50.00 raised
- JW Jennifer Williams $25.00 raised
- JM Julie Marin $25.00 raised
- MR Mikayla Robertson $25.00 raised
- TB Tammy Browning $125.00 raised
- JC Jenn Cameron $25.00 raised
- Michelle Wu $25.00 raised
- Charmaine Nymann $50.00 raised
- TN Terry Nadar $25.00 raised
Thank you to all people who are donating and walking with us for Walk4Freedom 2019! You're helping fight human trafficking in our world!