2019 WalkAbout Leaderboard
- 1 Rochester Hearing & Speech Center $23,907.14 raised
- 2 Thomas O'Connor $3,291.75 raised
- 3 Kimberly Jones $1,517.50 raised
- 4 Dan Meyers $1,360.00 raised
- 5 Ivy Harris $1,172.25 raised
- 1 Al Sigl Foundation Sponsors $33,273.60 raised
- 2 Al Sigl Foundation $3,503.75 raised
- 3 Tom O'Connor $3,406.75 raised
- 4 Clinic Crusaders $3,172.91 raised
- 5 Wilmot Family & Friends $2,655.00 raised
2019 WalkAbout Description
Please join us at Eastview Mall for the Al Sigl Community WalkAbout on Sunday, October 27, 2019 for a family-friendly event that people of all ages and abilities will enjoy. The costume contest is a favorite of kids with all ages and the smiles on display will warm your heart for weeks to come.
This is a FREE event with breakfast, a costume contest, indoor trick-or-treating, and live entertainment.
Once you’re registered, invite your friends and family to pledge their support and join the fun. Top fundraisers earn great prizes. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and the Walk begins at 9:30 a.m.
Thank you for walking, rolling and raising funds to help adults and children with special needs in our community.