2019 WalkAbout Leaderboard
- 1 Rochester Hearing & Speech Center $22,750.00 raised
- 2 Amy Stein $500.00 raised
- 3 David Landers $283.75 raised
- 4 Brooke Roberts $157.50 raised
- 5 Ellen Webster $126.25 raised
- 1 Amy Stein's Team for RHSC $714.75 raised
- 2 PROS Heroes $507.25 raised
- 3 Clinic Crusaders $406.66 raised
- 4 Golisano Autism Center Team $258.25 raised
- 5 MS Floaters $144.75 raised
2019 WalkAbout Description
Please join us at Eastview Mall for the Al Sigl Community WalkAbout on Sunday, October 27, 2019 for a family-friendly event that people of all ages and abilities will enjoy. The costume contest is a favorite of kids with all ages and the smiles on display will warm your heart for weeks to come.
This is a FREE event with breakfast, a costume contest, indoor trick-or-treating, and live entertainment. Each participant who raises $25 or more receives a WalkAbout
Once you’re registered, invite your friends and family to pledge their support and join the fun. Top fundraisers earn great prizes. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and the Walk begins at 9:30 a.m.
Thank you for walking, rolling and raising funds to help adults and children with special needs in our community.