CDSS Walk for Awareness Leaderboard
- 1 Benjamin Tarr $2,500.00 raised
- 2 Sarah Fawzy $2,260.00 raised
- 3 Christine McConnell $1,875.00 raised
- 4 Lisa La Rosa-Lledo $1,775.00 raised
- 5 Tomas Kubalcik $1,125.00 raised
- 1 Leo the Lionheart $6,820.00 raised
- 2 Make Way for Mabel’s Magic $3,320.00 raised
- 3 Owen’s Book Club $2,575.00 raised
- 4 C6DreamTeam $2,180.00 raised
- 5 Team Tommy's Dena Cho Adventure $1,875.00 raised
Literacy is the largest barrier to future opportunities for people with Down syndrome. In response to this great need, CDSS is launching a new National Literacy Program, accessible to all families in Canada who have children and youth with Down syndrome.
Thank you for helping us to deliver this vital program!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN PERSON WHEN WE WALK IN 2022!
of your goal reached
Thank You for your support!