Walk For Education 2021
On Sunday, September 12th 2021, Kaleidoscope Child Foundation, a not-for-profit organization providing Holistic education to children in Cambodia, India, and Guatemala will be hosting its annual Walk for Education!
Kaleidoscope coordinates its annual walk to raise funds and support for its programs and the children that it serves. The walk allows us to continue providing educational services, clean water, food, and relief aid to those who need it most, especially in light of the disparite burden Covid-19 has placed on these communities. We walk because we hear the needs of the children, families, and communities we serve. We walk because we cannot stop listening once a child leaves the classroom. We walk to build healthier lives and brighter futures; come walk with us!
Kaleidoscope Child Foundation's mission is to advance vulnerable children and communities worldwide with sustainable education, life skills and fresh water.
Sunday September 12th @ 9:30am on the Atlanta Beltline, Ponce City MarketMore Information
Here Are Some of the Children and Teachers Who Benefit from Your Generosity
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Gustavo Bueno $165.00 raised
- NB Nick Bubnovich $265.00 raised
- Mark Wyrick $515.00 raised
- EB Erika Birg $115.00 raised
- MP Martha Pacini $115.00 raised
- Janet Riley $220.00 raised
- RS Randy Stephenson $1,230.50 raised
- David Ault $1,220.00 raised
- Ian Folker $117.50 raised
- Niki Murphy $1,425.00 raised