- 1 John Fitzpatrick $7,904.51 raised
- 2 Steve Garraty $3,675.32 raised
- 3 Carolyn Burns $1,303.95 raised
- 4 Kathy Ireland $1,250.00 raised
- 5 Chris Geib $774.63 raised
- 6 Rockville Hilb Group of New Jersey, LLC $562.87 raised
- 7 Steven Glick $448.00 raised
- 8 BART DE MAERTELAERE $439.74 raised
- 9 Sue Hickman $359.88 raised
- 10 Karl O'Brien $304.94 raised
- 1 Salesforce $8,212.12 raised
- 2 Force Marketing Brands $8,092.21 raised
- 3 GrandMastersRx for Theo $3,643.45 raised
- 4 Team Kathy Ireland $2,510.55 raised
- 5 Mahwah Hilb Group of New Jersey, LLC $2,241.45 raised
- 6 PandolfoKids $1,768.33 raised
- 7 Kearny, The Hilb Group of New Jersey $977.64 raised
- 8 Auburn Swim and Dive Ladies $823.59 raised
- 9 Awesome Sauce $817.63 raised
- 10 Kaspari Krew $715.02 raised
Learn About NPCF
Walk Run Roll
Kathy Ireland joins Walk Run Roll
About the 2022 Virtual Walk Run Roll
Join the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation this April for the virtual Walk, Run, Roll challenge and make a difference in the lives of the 43 children a day diagnosed with cancer!
Sign up, set a goal, and start your own fundraiser with NPCF's easy-to-use online platform. On April 30th supporters across the country will celebrate by walking, running, or rolling (rollerblade, skateboard, bike, etc.) through their community to honor pediatric cancer warriors and their families everywhere.
Every dollar raised makes an impact on pediatric cancer research. Register today to make yours.
How to Participate
- Register your team, join a friends, or sign up as an individual to get started.
- Set a fundraising goal and invite your friends, family, and network to donate.
- Raise $43 to get your own Walk, Run, Roll T-shirt to wear on April 30th!
- On April 30th Walk, Run or Roll through your neighborhood, at your favorite park, or around your city! You can invite your friends, wear orange, and even make signs to raise awareness for pediatric cancer research.
- Tag NPCF and use #NPCFWalkRunRoll on your social media posts throughout the month and on April 30th to share your experience!
- Get chalky with it! Draw a piece of sidewalk art with chalk featuring the NPCF sun and post it on social media using #NPCFWalkRunRoll
- On April 30th we will have a pediatric cancer warrior pick their favorite sidewalk art from the month to be featured on our social media!
- View More Recent Activity
How to Receive Your Event Shirt
T-shirts are available for participants who register online AND meet the $43 minimum fundraising goal by 4/1/22.
Minimum goal may be paid by the participant during the online registration process (as a personal donation) OR may be fundraised.
- Raise $43 or more and you will receive (1) event t-shirt.
T-shirts will be sent out between April 18-28, 2022.
T-Shirts ordered after 4/1/2022 will receive their t-shirts after the event has ended.
Our Newest Participants
- Gracie Delilah $43.00 raised
- Jon Carrasco $100.00 raised
- Kathy Ireland $1,250.00 raised
- Larry Childers $20.79 raised
- Jeff Arendt $51.97 raised
- Jason Winters $50.00 raised
- Steve Rosenblum $50.00 raised
- Brian Nguyen $44.70 raised
- Brittany Duncan $44.70 raised
- Abby Gibbons $10.00 raised