Choose your event location to get started!
The Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota (EFMN) is joining partners across the country in the Walk to END Epilepsy and End the Stigma. This is the single largest fundraising and awareness event in Minnesota and North Dakota to benefit people with seizures. The walk began in 1999 in Rochester, MN as the Rise Above Seizures Walk and expanded to four additional cities: Minneapolis/St. Paul, Duluth, St. Cloud, and Fargo/Moorhead.
We walk to celebrate people with epilepsy and raise awareness and funds to support services for the many people we serves annually. Walkers from five communities come together as a powerful force to help people with epilepsy. Funds raised from the walk are used to educate, connect, and empower people living with epilepsy. 100% of the funds raised in each of our regions are reinvested directly back into the community!
One in 26 will develop epilepsy. Join us in celebrating our connections to epilepsy, while raising vital funds to support resources and services.
Our Newest Participants
- Rose Linder $20.00 raised
- Amy Odonnell $0.00 raised
- EF Elease Fuller $0.00 raised
- Carrie Buck $100.00 raised
- Anna Haggberg $0.00 raised
- PB Pat Bradley $0.00 raised
- DJ Douglas Jones $0.00 raised
- Megan Jones $100.00 raised
- Tina Williams $0.00 raised
- Nicole Dominguez $0.00 raised