- Saturday, November 6, 2021
- SoFi Stadium (1001 Stadium Dr, Inglewood, CA 90301)
- 6:30am - Registration Opens
- 6:30-8:30am - Stage Programming and Live Entertainment, including LA Rams DJ Mal-Ski, yoga + stretching, warm up led by Rams Cheerleaders and more
- 8:45am - Run Begins
- 9:00am - Walk Begins
*Please note that we recommend arriving 90 minutes prior to the start of the race to allow time for parking, checking in and getting to the start line.
- 9:15 am till close (12:30) - WalkUnitedLA Festival and Marketplace
- Anheuser-Busch Beer Garden, Food Trucks, Entertainment, Rams Kids Zone and Community Activation featuring “Listen In” Chimes Installation, the Everyone In big blue door, a mural wall and a photobooth.
Event Parking and Transportation Details:
- On-site parking is available and FREE!
- Designated parking available for chartered buses but must be reserved; please contact email@example.com for more information
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL:
In order to ensure a COVID-safe event and compliance with county and state guidance, WalkUnitedLA will adhere to CDC and the LA County Department of Public Health guidelines. Please note, SoFi Stadium Covid-19 health and safety guidelines may be updated at any time. For more information regarding COVID-19 safety protocol, please click here.
- Every participant will receive a special edition mask
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the stadium and venue
- Staff, vendors and volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated or provide proof of negative COVID test result
- The stadium spans 298 acres, allowing for social distancing and spacious areas
- Staggered start times for runners and walkers to ensure social distancing
Other Things to Keep in Mind:
- This is an exclusive stadium experience! Registered participants have the opportunity to take photos and selfies on Concourse Level 6 with the field in the background!
- Don’t forget to find the Rams mascot, Rampage, for a selfie or two!
- No skateboards, scooters or bikes.
- Clear Bag Policy
- For all events at SoFi Stadium, permitted bags should be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and not exceed 12" x 6" x 12”.
- Other permitted bags include one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziplock bag or similar) and small clutch bags, which cannot exceed 4" x 6" in size, with or without a handle or strap.
- Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions*, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
- Please visit NFL.com/allclear for more information on the NFL's bag policy.
- Pets are not allowed unless they are service animals.
- ADA Accessibility
- Please find information related to accessibility here.