Your health and safety at WalkUnitedLA is our number one priority.
In an effort to keep participants, volunteers, staff, vendors, and all in attendance as safe as possible, we have implemented the following policies for WalkUnitedLA 2021:
In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health order (effective October 7, 2021) all individuals 12 and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have proof of a negative COVID-19 test conducted within 72 hours before event start time, along with a photo ID with a matching name to enter the event.
- This includes all participants, staff, volunteers and vendors.
- We will be checking documentation for every individual upon entry.
- Please be prepared to present your vaccination card (digital vaccination card accepted) or negative test result (72 hours prior to event) with an ID.
- Masks are required for all attendees.
- Every registrant will receive a Rams special edition mask upon entry.
- Masks can only be removed to actively eat or drink, after which they must be immediately put back on.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the stadium and venue.
- The stadium spans 298 acres, allowing for social distancing and spacious areas.
- Staggered start times for runners and walkers to ensure social distancing.
United Way of Greater Los Angeles WILL be accepting requests for refunds for the following reasons only: disagreement over our entry requirements, or if you feel unsafe attending WalkUnitedLA due to COVID-19. We understand that this is an unprecedented time, and although we feel confident that we will provide a safe and secure environment in partnership with SoFi Stadium, we understand the mental stress and fear associated with the pandemic.
If you would like to submit a request for a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a descriptive reason/need for your refund.
*For additional health and safety information at SoFi Stadium please click here.
*These policies are subject to change, based on CA State and County guidelines.