- 1 jewel nielsen $487.75 raised
- 2 Allan Cushing $250.00 raised
- 3 Madelyn Schur $195.70 raised
- 4 Kathy Werschkul $151.50 raised
- 5 Sikha Bach $150.00 raised
- 6 Kyle Matheson $140.00 raised
- 7 James Butch $103.00 raised
- 8 Alicia Burbidge $103.00 raised
- 9 Michaela Lehnert $101.50 raised
- 10 Charlene De Vries $100.00 raised
- 1 MHKC Summer Crew $1,187.20 raised
- 2 Miller Consulting Engineers $716.50 raised
- 3 Crawfish Crawlers $451.50 raised
- 4 Drinks with Danny $412.00 raised
- 5 The Court Jester's Uprising (Down with Queen Kayla) $250.00 raised
- 6 Cedar Hills Cruisers $200.00 raised
- 7 The Canby Capers $103.00 raised
- 8 Solberg Wackies $100.00 raised
- 9 Ashley's Creative Gifts $66.95 raised
- 10 The Burns Team $51.50 raised
Join us as we return to Oaks Park for MHKC's annual Walk, Roll, or Stroll! The day will be filled with friends, festivities, and of course- lots of fun!
It's not too early to set your walk goal, create a team, or even walk on your own. Fill your summer with fun-filled virtual activities that will all lead up to our big day on Sunday, Sept 12th!
All proceeds go straight to Mt. Hood Kiwanis Camp, supporting our mission of empowering children and adults with disabilities.
Registration is now OPEN!
Join us on September 12th for a fun walk and see campers, staff, and counselors from MHKC! Walk as part of a team, or come on your own.
9:00 AM Registration/check-in opens
10:00 AM Warm up, kick off
10:30 AM Run or walk START
11:00 AM Post-Walk celebration begins!
Live music from our very own Staff Infection Band
Games and activities
Raffle and prizes
Thank You Sponsors!
Our Newest Participants
- Allison Coleman $25.00 raised
- Kylean Gunhus $0.00 raised
- Evan Altorfer $0.00 raised
- Nick Adamy $50.00 raised
- Jennifer Adamy $51.50 raised
- Betty Koenig $0.00 raised
- Laurie Harmon $0.00 raised
- Philip King $25.00 raised
- Sarah Dobroth $50.00 raised
- Michelle Chard $0.00 raised