Walk for Animals 2021 Silent Auction
Thank you for supporting Napa Humane's Walk for Animals! Registration is not necessary to view items, but you will need to register for free if you would like to bid. Please familiarize yourself with these guidelines before you bid on this year's auction:
Silent Auction Rules
Bidding opens at NOON on Sunday, August 1
Bidding closes at NOON on Sunday, August 8
- To bid on items:
- You must register for a silent auction account through Qgiv, which will give you a registration code. (See "Register to Bid!" button or click here.) Registration is FREE to bid on the silent auction!
- You will be prompted to download the Givi app on your smartphone, which is available for free download on both Apple and Android devices. You may choose to bid only in your browser, in which case you do not need to download the app on your smartphone.
- Enter your registration code on the Givi app or click here to enter it in your browser. Now you're ready to bid on your favorites! Please contact Sabrina at email@example.com or 707-255-8118 x 205 if you need any assistance.
- All items have a minimum opening bid. Bids that do not meet the opening minimum bid assigned to that item will not be eligible to win.
- All items have a minimum bid increment. Bid increments that do not meet the minimum assigned to that item will not be eligible to win.
- Multiple bids are allowed by the same bidder as long as it meets the bid increment minimum.
- By registering for the silent auction, you are agreeing to pay the full amount of your bid if, upon the completion of the auction, you have the highest bid.
- Any package with alcohol may only be bid on by persons 21 years of age or older.
- Winning bids must be paid in full before the winning item(s) can be retrieved. Napa Humane staff will be in contact to coordinate a mutually agreeable pick-up day and time.
- We accept credit card, cash or checks made out to Napa Humane.
*Please note that items in our auction are for pickup or local drop-off only, unless otherwise specified in the lot's listing.