Al Sigl Community WalkAbout 2020 Leaderboard
- 1 Tom Dooley $1,978.75 raised
- 2 Marnie Barnes $632.50 raised
- 3 David Landers $551.25 raised
- 4 Tommy & Genevieve Wilmot $507.50 raised
- 5 Judy Meyer $426.00 raised
- 1 Al Sigl Foundation Sponsors $23,723.00 raised
- 2 Rochester Hearing & Speech Center Sponsors $12,250.00 raised
- 3 Doin' it for Dooley $4,544.82 raised
- 4 Al Sigl Foundation $2,530.25 raised
- 5 Finley O'Connor $1,449.80 raised
Al Sigl Community WalkAbout 2020 Description
This year we are bringing everyone together…in a new way.
Come join us on Sunday, October 25th outdoors in the Eastview Mall parking lot for the Al Sigl Community WalkAbout Car Parade.
This is a FREE physically-distanced, family-friendly event with treats, activities and live entertainment. Funds raised benefit Al Sigl Member Agencies serving over 55,000 children and adults with special needs in our community.
Participants can also enjoy a VIRTUAL LIVESTREAM of the event by visiting https://zoom.us/j/93412962911 at 9am Sunday morning. Download the scavenger hunt and browse for fall, Halloween-themed items in your home or neighborhood. Submit your complete scavenger hunt to firstname.lastname@example.org for your chance to win a prize.
There is no cost to take part; registration is recommended.
- Face masks will be required for anyone who is outside of their car.
- Volunteers along the route will be wearing masks and gloves.
- We kindly ask that you remain in your vehicle as you travel the parade route.
- Participants are encouraged to decorate their vehicles.
- No riding in the bed of pickup trucks, on flatbeds, or on vehicles, please.
- If you would be more comfortable having treats placed in your vehicle without contact our volunteers are happy to place items in your trunk.
For accessible accommodations, please contact Peggy Fortune at email@example.com or 585-442-4102 ext. 8779.
Thank you for rolling and raising funds to celebrate abilities and inclusion.