Honk!, Roll, and Cheer For Abilities | First-Ever Car Parade!
Why Should You Be Part of Team RHSC!
Rochester Hearing and Speech Center has been participating in and benefitting from
The Al Sigl WalkAbout for 31 years! This year, the event will be a car parade around Eastview Mall. Enjoy all the same Halloween-themed fun, costume contest, and scavenger hunt from the comfort of your car.
Please join us at Eastview Mall on Sunday, October 25, for a family-friendly event that people of all ages and abilities will enjoy. Download the scavenger hunt board and browse for fall, Halloween-themed items in your home or neighborhood. Submit your complete scavenger hunt to email@example.com for your chance to win a prize.
Car Parade is from 9-10 am; parking lot available for cars to wait until event begins.
Thank you for honking, rolling and raising funds to help adults and children with special needs in our community.
Prefer to join us from home? The event will also be streamed virtually so everyone can be included.
- Zoom VIRTUAL LIVESTREAM Link - Available at 9 am on Sunday, October 25th: Click Here
Note: If for some reason the Zoom link is not working, please click here and you will be taken to the Al Sigl website. Refer to the Virtual Livestream reference.
Can't make it? Please consider donating today.
Note: If you happen to leave the RHSC registration/donor page, please be advise you need to select RHSC specifically.
- We kindly ask that you remain in your vehicle as you travel through the car parade route.
- There will be plenty of space to attach your vehicle decorations in the parking lot at Eastview Mall.
- No riding in the bed of pickup trucks, on flatbeds, or on vehicles, please.
- Volunteers along the parade route will be masked and wearing gloves.
- If you would be more comfortable having treats placed in your vehicle without contact our volunteers are happy to place items in your trunk.
We are committed to helping children and adults develop the skills and abilities necessary to Communicate for Life. Our goal is to help you, and those you love, share life’s most precious moments by assisting you in developing the best possible hearing and speech abilities at every stage of your life.